Thread: VB application for p2p program "Ares"

VB application for p2p program "Ares"

Hey guys I'm sorta new to VB. I know a little bit and the basics but I could use your help for a couple things. I want to build an RA [Remote administrator] for a program called ARES. The RA is for my chat room. There are many RAs that I can use but I'd like to build my own. I just need to know how to do these things.

• The coding to connect to ARES with my IP and Port
    • The coding to kick, ban, and muzzle a user that is in my room.
    • The coding to rangeban a user's IP.
    • The coding to get a user's IP that is present in my room so that they may be rangebanned.

The rest I can do myself, I just need those four lines of codes. I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me and possibly even e-mail me the coding at

Thanks.

Edited out Email address - Hack
    Last edited by Hack; Nov 17th, 2005 at 12:12 PM.

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! Hack's Avatar

Re: VB application for p2p program "Ares"

Welcome to the forums.

The CodeBank is a repository for members to share code with other members. Coding questions should be posted in their appropriate forum code section. Moved to ClassicVB.

Also, you should never place your email address in an open post on any open forum. Mail spam bots can pick that up and before you know it, your mail box is full of junk mail. With that in mind, I have edited your original post and removed your email address. If you wish to supply another forum member with your email address, please do so via our Private Messenging.

Well thank you, and thanks for moving the thread, I wasn't sure where to post it and I was at school so I didn't have much time to look. And I don't mind if spambots get my E-mail, that account is one I only use for certain things. But thank you anyways.

for which version of ares?