Thread: Vb-World mistakes

Red face

You know, I have had some pretty embarassing moments on Vb-World. Me being wrong; people saying I'm wrong; people yelling at me for the wrong answer; Megatron correcting me; Megatron having a better answer; Me giving a totally off-answer; Me having a bunch of wrong-doings in the same day; people ganging on me to put me down in saying I'm wrong, making me all sad and sh*t ; and a lot of other stuff too.

But one thing I don't do is take it all seriously. Vb-World.net may be one of the best sites, but it is not total real life. I mean, you make mistakes, you get into fights with people, and then the next day, the person you fought with posts a question and what do you do? You answer it and forget about the thing that happened the day before!

Now, you all know that I am always right, just sometimes state the answer wrong, but anyway, you are all great people. You share some great source code and ideas along with plenty of other stuff.

The reason I don't take it seriously is because I am a humorous. I don't care what anyone thinks, as long as they have a sense of humor and I can still make 'em laugh, than I'm happy.

Some of us...we don't all get along..<cough>not mentioning any names</cough>, but we don't say anything because it's not the nice thing to do. Any mature person would keep comments to themselves about another human being. If you don't like that other person for no reason at all, you are suppose to just leave 'em alone. Ain't your problem.

And sometimes people get mad because the answer to their questions can't get answered. Sometimes, it's simply because the answer has not been discovered yet. Just settle down and try searching for it yourself. Just because a Guru/Expert/Fanatic Member/...anyone can't answer it does not make them any less respected. All are treated the same way. I don't say, "Hey Guru..blah blah blah" nor do I say "Hello Fanatic Member..blah blah blah" because that's not their name given. Everyone is the same, maybe a bit smarter in some areas, but that does not make them different from any other person. All human, I hope.

Right now, I have no enemies from Vb-World.net, no one has bothered me, I think your all very helpful. Could have a bit more of a sense of humor though and keep up the good work.

Sorry for writing all this BS, but I just felt like writing and getting it out of my system. I said what I had to..feel better now, and now I can continue with my biology homework on Cell Specialization .

[Edited by Matthew Gates on 10-21-2000 at 08:13 PM]

Addicted Member

haha talk about sense of humor!!

Your funny matthew

"Now, you all know that I am always right, just sometimes state the answer wrong"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Smile Muharharharharhar

I thought someone was going to yell at me. But I didn't mean anything bad here, just a little serious joke. It's funny. And being the funny person that I am, I didn't want to make it to serious so I had to joke around, which I intended to do anyway.

But at least I got someone to laugh!

That's one less person in the World that I have to worry about teaching a sense of humor to. There are over 6,000,000,000+ people in the world. I don't know who has a sense of humor, but that minus two so far.

Success List
    kedaman
    Sophtware

Only 5,999,999,998+ to go!

If you would like to be on the list, tell me a joke that will make me laugh and you will be added .

[/quote]

The following may be unsuitable for children. If mommy says that you can't read the following, please click X at the top right of the screen.

Note:

Reason for the + because there's more people than that in the world, I'm sure of it. People havin' 5 kids nowadays, world is increasing fast. Back in my day, people had 1 kid (19__-1970s), than they realized, well that ain't enough, let's go for two! So than society started havin' two kids (1980s), than they realized that two was enough because they just were drivin' crazy enough so they decided 3 is the number! So they started havin' 3 kids! (1990- <1999) And than wasn't enough. They realized that if they were to go to 4, than they would want 1 more, so now they are at 5 (2000) and the future is unknown.)

Ga....wd damn! And then when you have kids, you don't want them and when you don't have them, you want them.

Same as a girl. When your single, you want a female, and once you have one (married and all), you don't want one. You wake up every morning saying to yourself, "what the **** was I on?"

Thank you, thank you, you been a great audience .

Addicted Member

Talking Here's a yoke yoke...

I dont remember the joke completely..so if i kill it..sorry

A woman was having a check up in her gyneogologist (however it is spelled) and she said too the doctor
    "I am grownig a rather abnormal amount of hair on my chest..is this natural?"
    and the doctor says
    "Well ..yes because you are going through a testoseroune phase and you will be growing a fair bit of abnormal hair"
    and the womans says
    "But it just doesnt seem natural too me at all.."
    and then the doctor says
    "Well how long is the hair?"
    and the woman says
    "Down too my balls"

haha

I have one. It may not be very appropriate, but it ain't that bad. I can't remember the whole thing of how it was, but I'll try and get most of it. I received it in email and it is said to be a true story (I don't have the email anymore).

At a college, the Professor and the class were going over what semen contains. After they were done, a girl walks up to the Professor and goes, "If semen contains sodium, why doesn't it have any taste?" The Professor thinks about that for a moment and comes up with a reason. He says, "That is because the tounge has the taste buds, not the back of the throat." The students of the class overhear this and start laughing. She then picks up her books, walks out, and never returns again.

Hmmm... who ever said I was mature?
    You all know who my enemy is....

BTW..... I can make you laugh......
    I have the <emphasis>powa</emphasis>
    Miss Johnson's fourth grade class was about to
    begin their lesson for the day. Miss Johnson
    explained, "I am going to call out a letter of
    the alphabet and call on one of you to give me a
    word that begins with the letter and then use it
    in a sentence."

She began with the letter 'A'. Several students
    in the class raised their hands, including little
    foul mouthed Joey, who knew a dirty word for just
    about every letter in the alphabet. She called on
    Suzy, who said "Apple". Miss Johnson said, "Very
    good Suzy, now use it in a sentence." Suzy
    replied "I brought an apple for lunch." "Very
    good Suzy."

Miss Johnson then continued through the alphabet
    calling on different students. Little Joey was
    raising his hand every time, but she was
    reluctant to call on him until she got to the
    letter 'U'. She couldn't think of any dirty words
    that began with the letter 'U' so she let Joey
    have turn. Joey said "Urinate." Miss Johnson was
    beside herself over his word choice. With a lot
    of reservation she said, "OK Joey, use that word
    in a sentence." He replied, "Urinate, Miss
    Johnson, but if you had bigger tits, you'd be a
    ten!"

A blonde and a brunette were talking one day.
    The brunette said that her boyfriend had a
    slight dandruff problem but she gave him
    "Head and Shoulders" and it cleared it up.
    The blonde asked, "How do you give shoulders?"

Have you heard about the new douche called SSY?

It takes the PU out of *****!

All thought of by me....

Addicted Member

Talking HAHA

But no dennis you didnt make them all up.. i heard that one with joey the foul mouthed kid years ago...lol
    And i aready heard the head and shoulders one too.

Lie Lie Lie...haha.

Wink Another bad joke

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.
    Kathy began: "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs broke and made a mess."
    "And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.
    "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

Lucy was next: "Our family are farmers too. But we raise our chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks. And the moral to this story is: Don't count your chickens until they're hatched."

"That was a fine story, Lucy," said the teacher. "Now, Johnny, do you have a story to share?"
    "Yes, ma'am, my daddy told me this story about my Aunt Karen.
    Aunt Karen was a flight engineer in Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun, and a machete. She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break, and then she landed right in the
    > middle of 100 enemy troops. She killed seventy of them with the machine gun before it ran out of bullets, then she killed twenty more with the machete before the blade broke, and then she killed the last ten with her bare hands."

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher. "What kind of moral did your daddy teach you from that horrible story?"

"Don't f*k with Aunt Karen when she's been drinking."

Q: A Met fan and Hillary Clinton fan jump off of a bridge. Who hits the ground first?

A: Who cares?

Q: How do you get a Met fans eyes to light up?

A: Shine a flashlight in his ears!

Q: Why is it good to be driving with a Met fan?

A: You can always park in the handicap spot.

Q: What's the difference between Bigfoot and a smart Met fan?

A: Bigfoot has been seen.

Q: How do you make a Met fan laugh on Monday?

A: Tell him the joke on Friday.

Q: How can you tell if a Met fan just sent you a fax?

A: There's a stamp on it.

Q: How can you tell if a Met fan has been using your computer?

A: There is white out on the screen.

Q: What's the biggest challenge for the Mets marketing department?

A: Literacy.

Q: Why don't Mets players shower after home games?

A: Because everyone assumes that it is the city that stinks.

Q: What do Robin Ventura and Michael Jackson have in common?

A: They both have one glove, but for no apparent reason.

Little Mikey Piazza is trying to graduate high school. His teacher says if
    you solve this math problem, you can graduate: What is 14-3? Mike says 9, and
    the rest of the Mets say, "give him another chance, give him another chance!"
    So the teacher says "Okay, what is 7+7?" Mike says 10. The team members say
    "give him another chance!" The teacher says, "OK, what is 3x3?" Mike
    says 9, and the rest of the Mets say "give him another chance, give him
    another chance!"

12-year-old Jeff Maier reached out and caught a fly ball at the
    Yankees-Orioles game, causing Baltimore to lose the first game of the
    playoffs.
    This means that Maier has already caught more fly balls than the entire Mets
    outfield.

My doctor told me to avoid excitement and large crowds, so I got season
    tickets to the Mets.
    Jim

"...head is all empty and I don't care..."

Addicted Member

Talking .....

How many team members of the mets does it take too screw in a light bulb?

Four.. One too hold the light bulb and three too move the one holding the light bulb in a circular motion

JPRoy392, soo um.. ya sure do love them mets...

Re: .....

Originally posted by Sophtware
    How many team members of the mets does it take too screw in a light bulb?

Four.. One too hold the light bulb and three too move the one holding the light bulb in a circular motion

Speaking of METS, What does the M E T S stand for?

My Entire Team Sucks

Talking At last Mathew admits it

His code is wrong....has always been wrong.....he needs to go out and buy a dog to replace his computer....

Actually you have probably help me along the way somewhere.

Me? Wrong - never. Me? Not stating the answer needed for that time - somtimes, and this is considered to be wrong, but it isn't .