Thread: Need Programmer!!!

Is anybody out there who can help me to code my project perfectly???
    if u are a "guru" u dont have to work more than 30 minutes!!!

MSG ME PLZ!!!!!!

Cool

I think you should say what u want doing, then maybe someone might help u.
    When your thread has been resolved please edit the original post in the thread ()
    and amend "-[RESOLVED]-" to the end of the title and change the icon to , Thank you.

When posting Code use the [VBCode]Code Here[/VBCode] tags to be able to use the code highlighting.

Hmm ok!!!

Client - Server App via TCP!
    Server should restart, shutdown and lock clients.
    all clients who loading the client app should appear in a listbox on the server app. by clicking each clientname in
    the list box and clicking on one of these buttons (restart, shutdown, lock, unlock) the server app send informations to the client.If a client will be restartet or shutdown (mauall or over the server app) the clientname should delet from the listbox.
    i have complet this programm to 80% but there are still little problems...so i need anybody how can finish this programm!!!!!!!!

Frenzied Member
    Im currently using winsock to create a we server and i have a good understanding of winsock, i can give u a few pointers etc. Mail me with more details + source etc.

xl2101@lords-of-darkness.com

Hey great

Ok i will send u the code and details in 2 minutes...

Frenzied Member
    Ok, i got the app, i will look at it when i have the time which wont be too long. What are the main objectives of the app ?, and where do u live ?

Frenzied Member
    Ok, i opened up the projects that u sent me:

A) The server project has no forms !!!!

B) Its in german, can u change it (the labels) to english ?

C) How do u want the app to work, is it running over a network whereby the clients connect to the server and then from the server it can shutdown the client computers ?

Please mail me asap !

!!

New Email is on the way!!

Frenzied Member

Ok....

I can start work on it within a few days, (like tomorrow) what i can do is for you a single form server whereby the client connects to via their computer and then they are a added to a list of users. From the server form u can select the username of the computer and can then press shutdown, restart etc and the client pc will do so. I can make it so that the client pc cannot close the app down from running.

??

:-))

Ok thx, but remember:
    if a client will be reboot or shutdown with the server app or manual, the clientname has to be removed out of the listbox..!!!!

Thx a lot!!

Frenzied Member
    Ok, i will start work now. Do u have any chat programs, like icq, yahoo messenger or aim ?

Frenzied Member

1hr on

I have created two new projects.

The clients can now connect and are added to a list of users. If they disconnect then they are removed from the list.

The server has 5 options. Restart, Force Reebot, Shutdown, Disable Ctrl+Alt+Del and Enabled Ctrl+alt+Del.

I will make it so the client has to enter a username and password to be able to connect to the server. I can make it for u that if someone tryies to connect and they have the wrong password or username it will alert the server and i could make it so the client pc restarts to stop the weirdo 'hackers' attempting to mess with ur pc ?

How many pcs are in ur network ?

!!!

At the moment we have 10 pcs (1 server and 9 clients) but we want to expand it to 20 pcs!!!!!!