Thread: multiple posts

Don't know if this should be in here or in Chit Chat but here goes, i was on late last night just looking at questions that were being posted to see if i could help anyone out(lord knows i've received enough help from others on this site, thank you) and found on three different occassios where individuals were posting their questions under multiple topics, i realise they're eager to get some help but i don't feel this is really fair to others...
    VB6.0 SP4
    Windows 2000
    I'm thinking of a number between

Red face

Sorry to say I have on occasion (very rare) done this in the past, not for a long time though.

Reason being that you could post something in say the database forum, and go a day without an answer, so the next day you post it in the general forum as well. The main reason people probably do this is that it is an urgent problem at work, so needs to be sorted out as soon as possible (that was my reasons anyway).

Having a forum for unanswered posts would probably reduce multiple posting somewhat.
    VB6 sp5, SQL Server 2000, C#

There are no stupid questions. Only stupid people.

if there was some time between them i could understand, but these were but the posts were between 1-2 minutes of one another, and i doubt there question was anymore urgent then anyone elses, but i do understand it's tough sometimes to get an answer in the database forum, espescially in the evening hours
    VB6.0 SP4
    Windows 2000
    I'm thinking of a number between

How many people really use more than 1 forum? I don't
    count ForumFeedback and Chit-chat. I seldom get out of
    general.

Just Curious
    DerFarm

Fanatic Member
    Thanks for letting us know about that problem. I will look into a way of preventing it from happening.

John