Thread: get out of this one

Talking

There was this couple that was married for 20 years, and every time they had sex the husband always insisted on shutting off the lights.
    Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was stupid. She figured she would break him out of the crazy habit.
    So one night, while they were in the middle of having sex, she turned on the lights. She looked down and saw her husband was holding a cucumber.
    She gets completely upset.
    "You impotent bastard," she screamed at him, 'how could you be lying to me all of these years. You better explain yourself!"
    The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says,calmly,
    "I'll explain the cucumber if you can explain our three kids."

Right back to the funny farm with those lovely jackets that you can hugg yourself with

Ian
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Oooh, I do love those jackets.

Can mine have Winnie the Pooh on it?
    Gentile or Jew,
    O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
    Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you...

it can have whatever the halusegenic drugs make you see on it. ... stop those flyinh pixies from attacking me PLEASE........AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!