Thread: Printing Forms

Hybrid View

Question

I have written a program that calculates alot of data. I added a print feature that would place this data on a excel spreadsheet so that when the data is printed it has a professional "office form" type appearance. The problem comes when the user doesn't have excel installed on his/her computer. I have tried the print form method and got the same results many of you have with the partial form printout. I was wondering if anyone knew of an easier way to make an "office type form" with lines and labels that would give me the same appearance as my excel spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance.

Smile

Have you tried using Crystal Reports It does the job fine. If you would like a working example I'll EMail it

Spud

Talking

spud... can i have a copy of example too? i facing the same problem ...
    dragonyian@hotmail.com

I don't know if I'm having the same problem I tried to print a form like a normal piece of paper but it only prints the form that is showing in the screen when print the form.

Can you send me that information also?
    Thank you.

Yoya
    Yoya Lozano

Talking Same Problem with form printing!!!

Hey guys thank god I found some people having the same problem with printing a form but it prints only what is showing with on the screen.. if any of you know how to solve this please mail any examples to me or reply to me with a solution for that.... Thanks.
    Thanxs!!!

I am having the same problems, it only prints what is displayed on the screen and not the whole thing, does anyone have any ideas about how to print the whole form??

Oasisfan