Thread: Damit, NoteMe was right....

Damit, NoteMe was right....

I guess NoteMe was right, here's my car now its finished....

Attached Images Attached Images     
    When your thread has been resolved please edit the original post in the thread ()
    and amend "-[RESOLVED]-" to the end of the title and change the icon to , Thank you.

When posting Code use the [VBCode]Code Here[/VBCode] tags to be able to use the code highlighting.

Re: Damit, NoteMe was right....

You lowbrow yabbo......guess thats why you havn't been around lately. Just been scrching around.......hehe...I'll pink slip you...

Quote Originally Posted by NoteMe
    You lowbrow yabbo......guess thats why you havn't been around lately. Just been scrching around.......hehe...I'll pink slip you...
    Pink slip me?

This should be me back here like normal now, just cut down my hours to work on a programming project so will be at my PC more now .
    When your thread has been resolved please edit the original post in the thread ()
    and amend "-[RESOLVED]-" to the end of the title and change the icon to , Thank you.

When posting Code use the [VBCode]Code Here[/VBCode] tags to be able to use the code highlighting.

Yeah, in the old 286 game "Hot Rod" you could "pink slip" someone. Meaning that you would race them, and the winner won both cars. Isn't the think you have to have to say that your car is yours, called pink slip? Or have I always just belived that...?

Quote Originally Posted by NoteMe
    Yeah, in the old 286 game "Hot Rod" you could "pink slip" someone. Meaning that you would race them, and the winner won both cars. Isn't the think you have to have to say that your car is yours, called pink slip? Or have I always just belived that...?
    Ow yea, the log books here are a blue/green....the old ones were just green I think, could have been pink but I'm not sure.

Maybe it is only in america then..they have so much weird things over there...

type Woss is new Grumpy; wossname's Avatar

The "pink slip" is a notice of vehicle ownership. Only in america though as far as I can tell.

I've been doing a lot of pinkslipping in GTA SA lately. I have a Washington low rider with all the trimmings. 10x nitro too Its pwnz. Cheaper than having a real one
    I don't live here any more.

Electroman, you really need to do something about the front view of that car. It looks a bit too friendly, like a little puppy.

Soon you'll have Wayne Rooney bowing down to you as the Emperor of Chavdom.
    I don't live here any more.

Planet Xeoroaniar CC Posts:1,928,453,459,361

PLEASE tell me you have at least changed the engine to something more agressive than a Fiesta 1.4???
    Life is one big rock tune

Fiesta 1.4i

Quote Originally Posted by wossname
    Electroman, you really need to do something about the front view of that car. It looks a bit too friendly, like a little puppy.

Soon you'll have Wayne Rooney bowing down to you as the Emperor of Chavdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Valleysboy1978
    PLEASE tell me you have at least changed the engine to something more agressive than a Fiesta 1.4???
    Well I do plan to but I'll have to wait next year so my insurance is low again and will give room to knock it back up again. Moves pretty well considering its a 1.3 .

I bet it sounds like my toothbrush..

After getting the exhaust fitted the performance in 1-4 went up but in 5th its gone down .

Cut a hole in the bonnet and bung a big supercharger in it.

Or gradually replace all the parts with those of another car until there is nothing left of the original.

1.3!?!
    Hmmm, what would the 0-60 be on a Fiesta 1.3? 11/12secs?

Always change the engine first because no matter what you put on the outside everyone else will still be able to pi$$ all over you in a drag race....and that's embarrassing

1.3!?!
    Hmmm, what would the 0-60 be on a Fiesta 1.3? 11/12secs?

Always change the engine first because no matter what you put on the outside everyone else will still be able to pi$$ all over you in a drag race....and that's embarrassing
    Seen as though even if I was really flooring it I wouldn't go over 50 in 4th that would mean I'd have to be in 5th when I reached 60 so it would take a long time. Will get up to 50 in no time at all its juist that last 10mph which will be the prob.

And 1.3's the best i can do for the moment untill my insurance is lower. Just went out for a spin in my neighbours TVR Tuscan, man does that move, taking round abouts at 70 which I would only be able to do 30-35 round at most. at got upto 85 in 2nd down country roads......very very expensive car

I had a 403cc Trans Am motor stuffed into an older cutlass, that had DIESEL stamped on the sides. Boy, were people surprised. Too bad I never changed the rear end. I use to bury the speedo (85mph) in second gear. I really have no idea how fast I was going sometimes, but estimate it at aroud 130!

It had a 3 speed automatic in it.

One time I got on the highway, punched it, and cut accross 4 lanes of traffic to get onto another highway. A cop caught up with me about 2 miles later, when I slowed down to the speed limit.

He saw my address, and realized that he lived about two blocks away, so he let me go. I thought he'd notice the diesel markings, but I guess not

The insurance company never did find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Electroman
    And 1.3's the best i can do for the moment untill my insurance is lower.
    Fair enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Electroman
    Just went out for a spin in my neighbours TVR Tuscan, man does that move, taking round abouts at 70 which I would only be able to do 30-35 round at most. at got upto 85 in 2nd down country roads......very very expensive car
    Any fool can drive, few can drive well and I'm sure the TVR will be even more expensive when he destroys it in a crash

Besides, wherever you're going won't exactly disappear if you get there 5 minutes later

nice car
    Birds with the same feather, are the same birds.

Any fool can drive, few can drive well and I'm sure the TVR will be even more expensive when he destroys it in a crash

Besides, wherever you're going won't exactly disappear if you get there 5 minutes later
    Jus trying to say that thing was super glued to the road, definitly a new experiance such acceleration in any gear and any rev it just picks up and go's. Insurance is in the £7,000 mark and thats with full no claims and being a previous owner of a TVR.