Page 103 of 1723 FirstFirst ... 353931001011021031041051061131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,120 of 68910

Thread: Post Race!

Wink

Hehehe....no such luck!

Hehe...looks like Ian has a violent past like me
    I refuse to tie my hands behind my back and hear somebody say "Bend Over, Boy, Because You Have It Coming To You".
    -- Linus Torvalds

Katie, it's cockney rhyming slang, commonly used int he east end of london

Ok then try this on for size

I was sitting in my farther ted(bed) with my captain hook(book) when all of a suden the dog and bone(phone) went off. so I went down the apple and pairs(stairs) and a garden gate(mate) asked if i wanted a couple of britney spears(beers) with some of my china plates(mates). so I got in my Jam Jar(car) and went off down the frog and toad(road) to get to the nuclear-sub.(pub)

there must have been a grands(1000) worth of billies(billie bunter - punter's) in there, all schindler's list(pissed), but after a mo i found my garden gate's. So we all had lots of gold watch(scotch) and got thourghly Elephant trunk(drunk). So I thought to myself that I need to bobby more(score) and went up to a ocean Pearl(girl) who had a right pair of gorgie bests(breasts), slipped her a nifty(£50) only to find that her old pot and pan(husband) was there. he completly kate mossed it(lossed it) and landed a isle of white(right) on my suppose so(nose). there was claret(blood) every where and the old bill(police) came in and i and him spent the night in the flowery dell (cells)

easy when you know how

Ian

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

so you dont call your driving Violent?

Not violent driving but my clutch control needs a little work...spun my wheels doing a hill start @ the traffic lights today!
    I refuse to tie my hands behind my back and hear somebody say "Bend Over, Boy, Because You Have It Coming To You".
    -- Linus Torvalds

Smile

Very clever Ian....I did get the intent of it though!

well i dont drive (legally) and my inm good on the gears...just get to 5th gear and im away... until the ditch hehe

~Simon

Banned

Talking yo

i was playing star craft during the super bowl. cause i hate foot ball, i hate watching sports i think its boring. and i had the game on and i bet this guy $500 that the ravins would win. then the guy wouldnt pay me. then i beat him in the game really bad. and he still wouldnt pay. then i did that ping thing so his internal speaker would beep and then he went off-line and hasnt been on since.

yes you did

the scary thing is that I made that up right there and then. it scares me when my brain does things like that

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Dual-carriageway == stay in 3rd until 55mph & about 8000 revs....then block change to 5th.

Much better acceleration...not so sure about the engine noise:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
    -- Linus Torvalds

Wink

Must be the sherry, huh???

what's a gearstick ? I thought you just kept on going untill the steam start's comming out, then get a new car

Banned

Unhappy soccer

what do u mean they dont pause??? when i play soccer in school we pause all the time, mostly cuase they say i did some penalty. and arure and sometimes get into fights. by the time they finish sometimes lunch is over. this is my best sport.

I hate
    Football - an American
    theres no point in AMERICAN football, plays stop every 5 seconds boring

Does anyone have an IRC server up 2nite?

Parksie: You should take the nearest turn for the closest rally curcuit and show off your skills... of crashing... hehe

Banned

Talking some other good sports

battle bots (not really a sport but its cool), karte, soccer, and raceing on bikes. those r the best sports and the ones im best at and i can beat alot of ppl in.

Originally posted by Ianpbaker
    what's a gearstick ? I thought you just kept on going untill the steam start's comming out, then get a new car
    My driving instructor might not be too pleased if I did that
    -- Linus Torvalds

Banned

Question y?

y r all of u from the uk? i know alot of americans who come here, but they dont talk here. i think we need an american to explane the super bowl to us.

car's are not that good a point with me at the moment. I've only had it 9 month's and i've already done 17000 miles in it

Banned

Cool me

im the only kid in my school who didnt watch the super bowl.

what you do... leave it to take a drive on its own??

Banned

Talking honda

honda is a great racing car. my mom has one it can go really fast(6 celenders).

Banned

Angry damn it

y dont any of u talk 2 me!?!?!?!?

subaru is the best rally car, also the focus is and dats wat im gona get

I was working in manchester for a while and that ment 600 miles to get up there and back each week. and before that I was working in surrey, which ment 140 miles a day to get there and back.

Whoa...calm down nuke

I'm here...6 cyls? And your mum drives it?

I'd have rigged it up as a washing machine.
    -- Linus Torvalds

and do you pay for youre travel?

Banned

Question dont?

dont all u ppl in the uk use kilometers?
    thats what i learned in sci.

nope they whack we use miles...

Banned

what?

6 cylenders is good, that what most ppl have. more is alot more expence and in the us my law u can only go upto 12 cylenders. it goes up too 230 mph. and u cannt hear the engien when its going. its the new honda accord lx

nuke - if you start talking metric in britain...people will look at you like you're stupid
    -- Linus Torvalds

as usual i've got be up at 6 tommorow, to get my train into london, night all.

Ps. mike, could you try to be a little less funny, as i don't think you can get ribs on the NHS.

Banned

Question what?

then what do u guys use? the same as us? cuase im %100 sure that every one told me that the uk switched the metric. and i know that the us was going to but we neaver did, and now we just have to learn it. infact one of reasons y we had to learn it was cause all of u use it.

ha ha i was gonna have to get up to get to london waterloo 2moz but i aint going ne more

Banned

Question what!?!

how meny hours ahead of us r u? here its only 5:29:46 PM.

te he even thought i have to be up by 7 am i still stay on till 12.

We use miles for distance, but mostly litres for fuel

The govt tried to change all the food stuff to metric to match with europe (bastards!).

And someone got prosecuted for selling food marked in imperial measure (pounds and ounces). The fact that everyone in britain uses pounds and ounces is beyond our govt.
    -- Linus Torvalds

10:30PM here.
    -- Linus Torvalds

Banned

Talking historical

in america thiers a some historical place called waterloo village.

i use both me for weigth or food etc... liters for liquid measurments and miles for traveling and i use meters for distance and extimating (im a cyclist i needa workin Kph (makes me seam faster!! ive been clock at 41Mph on a Cross counrty cycle(no racer style)))

~Simon

Banned

Talking america

if some one used metrics in a store here the gov wouldnt care. i dont think. cause the Constition would probly protect them.

Page 103 of 1723 FirstFirst ... 353931001011021031041051061131532036031103 ... LastLast