Thread: lets face it...

lets face it...

The asp.net forum in this forum is barely any help.
    I'm sorry if thats a negative comment towards the forum..besides the VB forum is great, but certainly this forum needs some players.

Does anyone know of any good ASP.net forums...please dont say www.asp.net...because that forum is awful (you have ot submit your post and it must be read before it is even put on the board). I have deadlines here, I dont have time to wait (yes im selfish).

So please if anyone knows of a forum that people actually post to and are helpful Im all ears.

Thanks,
    Jon

Re: lets face it...

Originally posted by jhermiz
    The asp.net forum in this forum is barely any help.
    I'm sorry if thats a negative comment towards the forum..besides the VB forum is great, but certainly this forum needs some players.

Does anyone know of any good ASP.net forums...please dont say www.asp.net...because that forum is awful (you have ot submit your post and it must be read before it is even put on the board). I have deadlines here, I dont have time to wait (yes im selfish).

So please if anyone knows of a forum that people actually post to and are helpful Im all ears.

Thanks,
    Jon
    The questions you are asking are pretty small so far, and could easily be answered by books or searching around on the internet. If you are doing it for a job, why not pick up a book and understand the basics of asp.net, that will probably yeld better results than a forum would.