Thread: New Error...

New Error...

So I am programming a long tonight. Made some nice changes. Have about 80% of my program's GUI all set up and I get an error on a build.

I went back and deleted a change I made to see if that had an effect. Nothing. This happened when I first started and I had to start over. I won't start again with this. Please let me know if you know what this means.

It won't show the designer so I am guesing it has something to do with that. Also instead of JUST mobile controls showing up, now all of them are in the toolbox.

at Microsoft.CompactFramework.Design.PocketPC.FormDesigner.host_LoadComplete(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.DesignerHost.OnLoadComplete(EventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.DesignerHost.System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.IDesignerLoader Host.EndLoad(String rootClassName, Boolean successful, ICollection errorCollection)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.BasicDesignerLoader.OnEndLoad(Boolean successful, ICollection errors)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomDesignerLoader.OnEndLoad(Boolean successful, ICollection errors)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.BasicDesignerLoader.System.ComponentModel.Design.Serializ ation.IDesignerLoaderService.DependentLoadComplete(Boolean successful, ICollection errorCollection)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.BasicDesignerLoader.BeginLoad(IDesignerLoaderHost host)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.DesignerHost.BeginLoad(DesignerLoader loader)

Nevermind. Apparently my app.config file defaulted to No Action or something like that. Switching it to 'compile' set everything back. Dunno.

Nope, it was a temporary fix. Oh well, I'll check back in a few days, can't deal with this right now. Too frustrating.