Thread: Newbie To vb Needing Help

Talking Newbie To vb Needing Help

hi im a newbie to vb i just started a course at college to be a programmer using visual basic and then eventually java the first thing i gatherd is before writing code you really have to understand what you want it to do , and to get to the point i want to do this as my project:

i want to write a program that basically hacks a computer game account but i want to do it in a specific way

i want it to write the username and have a pass list and it tries them over and over again till it successfully logs in the game is diablo 2 so my idea is this

1st of all i would need to

1. Identify the diablo 2 window
    2. Locate username box
    3. Type in username (mayb configure it in some sort of ini file??)
    4. type a password (using a huge word list)
    5. quit program when successfully logged in

i dont know if this is classed as hacking or what if you want to close this post then ok fair enough i understand but it will help me a great deal in learning new stuff in visual basic as i am on the very very basics! and i can also get my accounts back thatwere hacked off me on my game thank you very much for your time you can email me if you like or post here

benjimagg@hotmail.com

It sounds like you want us to do it all for you.
    Try doing it yourself and ask for help when you have some code.

Do a search for hook window or hwnd to find the window.
    You should be able to type the username in a text box on the form in your program.
    Either put the word list in a file and read it, so do a seach for 'Open For Input'
    or just hard code the list in your program.
    either way you will probably need to look up information on arrays

thank you very much! youve been a big help to me i didnt really want it given to me because i like a challenge , thanks

i don't know if you will get help making a hack. there are methods to get the handle of a window, and there are ways to do what you want, but we don't support hacking of any type, and thats what you said that you wanted to do.
    Last of all, don't put your email address into posts, as they get scanned by BOTS and you will end up getting SPAMMEd as an end result.

Addicted Member
    This would be cracking, not hacking.

same difference

Hyperactive Member

Exclamation Hmm

As I work in IT for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I may just have to forward your email and info to my supervisor......

Just kidding. But you never know who reads these forums so I suggest being more careful about saying you want to "hack" or "carck" something.

Oh and hack MY D2 account and I WILL send your info to the FBI. Really though does anyone still play that game?

The Mav

yep sure do more people than ever now! its just i thought it would be a challenge etc , thanks for all the support anyway so what kind of programs do you guys make then etc?