Thread: What's this movie title?

Fanatic Member

What's this movie title?

Damn it! I am going to post this. I've tried searching high and low but to no avail.

I am obsessed by the idea by now. I have to find this movie title I saw twosome years ago. I <GUESS>guess</GUESS> it was Michael Douglas, but I am not even so sure. Back then, I was not all too much in the habit of memorizing movie star names. At least not Michael Douglas. So, this movie I am trying to recall the title of is about a not-so-happily-married guy who's got some dues in his marraige to bemoan.

One fine day, he meets this achingly gorgeous, absolutely stunning, voluptous cheese of a woman and falls for her. His besottment for her grabs the best of him and he finds himself chasing her like he's bewitched. He's surely spellbound by her. He approaches her to pay his addresses to which she declines at first, but then succumbs, showing great effort in dispelling her inhibitions.

Now they're so much in love that he wants her for his life partner, so she incites him to kill her husband, a wealthy man, so they can inherit their legacy and wend their way to matrimonial bliss. Until then, their association has to face obscurity and deprivation, so the police won't have knots to tie together. If I recall correctly they have a deal, he's gotta kill his fancy lady's husband, in return for her agreeing to rid him off his wife.

All of a sudden, his wife is missing and he doesn't lodge it with the police 'coz he knows his prayers are answered. The woman he's expecting to marry has done it for the both of them, he thinks. To weed the last impediment to their unison, the guy, blinded by passion, does his part of the promise.

Soon after, he's hounded by the cops under charges of murdering the man, his mistress's husband. When he tries approaching the woman of his dreams, she pretends ignorance. She blatantly denies even knowing him. He has no proof now of their acquaintance, which was as mutually planned, to be covert.

He's lost his wife and his imposing girl friend. When he finds himself trying to conjure an escape route, his missing wife, who he thought was dead, suddenly turns up out of the blue. She claims to have left him for some space she needed in their relationship. He's in hot water now and begins to see how he'd been setup.His wife had hired his fancy lady, he realizes, to frame him for murder.

Any clue?

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! mendhak's Avatar
    Shrek?

Fanatic Member
    You're so funny, mendhak. Did no one ever tell you? Hehee....ROFL

National Lampoon's Vacation

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Merry Christmas

Fanatic Member
    That film didn't look so old, although I am sure it must have been a remake of some old one. BTW, are you sure this film you mention has the same plot?

I don't know, I don't watch movies.
    Merry Christmas

Originally posted by JPicasso
    I don't know, I don't watch movies.
    I like to watch the dryer... it's great fun...
    "Lies, sanctions, and cruise missiles have never created a free and just society. Only everyday people can do that."
    - Zack de la Rocha

Hear me roar.

type Woss is new Grumpy; wossname's Avatar

Re: What's this movie title?

Originally posted by Sathyaish
    voluptous cheese...

Any clue?
    "Debbie Does Dallas II" Not my favourite in the series but passable nevertheless.

Fanatic Member
    Originally posted by wossname

voluptous cheese

Any clue?
    Missed the comma. Read as, "voluptous, cheese of a ..."