Thread: Transparent (no don't runaway LoL) Labels

I've searched for this and I couldn't find it in this forum or on the site.. but I need to know HOW TO make the Label Transparent, No don't tell me to change the color to this and that and make it look like it's transparent but it's not.. cause say if i have a form where I have the background set as a gradient type or simpler yet, have a custom image in the background.. and I want to put Text on the form.. and I want it to be transparent rather then the same dull color... Transparent so you don't see the background color, just the foreground (text) color... Please help.. thanks...

I think I'm the most Dumbest smart person alive in the world.. I found it LoL.. I found right after I posted this message.. NOw I feel stupid...

Hyperactive Member

I'm confused with the question.If all you want to do is have it transparent use the backstyle property.Default is opaque switch to transparent. Else I don't know how a label is transparent if you "don't see the form through it"?Good Luck.

Well, if you found it, why don't you answer your question your own?

This is after all the meaning of this site, isn't it?

Yea I guess it is, but most of you know how to do it anywayz.. I did what joey o. is saying up there.. LoL I didn't look at the properties long enough.

Hyperactive Member Juan Carlos Rey's Avatar

"Even the best hunters miss their prey"