Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: abortion

You are jumping to conclusions here none of the pro-life campaigners have said they want war!!!!

YET

The attack would not be on children or innocent people it is against the Iraq Army and Saddam. People do survive in warzones you know and most of them are the innocent people. Thats if they dont leave for the borders.

Oh and who said anything about a "Massacre"??? Do you really think people in the US and other allied countries are like that????
    If you dribble then you are as mad as me

Lost World Creations Website (XBOX Indie games)
    Lene Marlin

PowerPoster

Well

So the religious right is obvoiusly against abortion, but NOT Adoption? Hell, Catholic religion alone makes divorcees say that the children from theie first marraige was a mistake just in order for the so called CHURCH to bless the marriage. Yeah abortion may be wrong in the church's eyes, but denouncing your own children, even thru adoption, that is considered OK?

God forgives and understands all. Let their be choice...

rdove : Your story is what I was talking about...
    Remaining quiet down here !!!

BRAD HAS GIVEN ME THE ULTIMATIVE. I have chosen to stay....

Well ...

Originally posted by BodwadUK
    You are jumping to conclusions here none of the pro-life campaigners have said they want war!!!!

YET

The attack would not be on children or innocent people it is against the Iraq Army and Saddam. People do survive in warzones you know and most of them are the innocent people. Thats if they dont leave for the borders.

Oh and who said anything about a "Massacre"??? Do you really think people in the US and other allied countries are like that????
    How are you so sure not one innocent life will be taken? And how can you say even the soldiers are not innocent? Just because they are fighting against the US doesn't make them sinners. They will be protecting their motherland.

I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.
    Check out the rtf-help tutorial
    General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Get more power for your floppy disks. ; View honeybee's Elite Club:
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

Whoever shoots at your soldiers is an enemy!!!!!

Some innocent people may die but is it not worth the effort if chemical and nuclear weapons are stopped. These weapons can kill millions and so need to be siezed. If Saddam did get rid of them he would probably sell them to some people who are going to use them and thats even more dangerous!!! The more weapons decomissioned the better and that counts for all countries but especially those that pose the greatest risk to lives

Yes America will kill people but i am not one that would want to wait for the weapons to be used and then attack, more lives can be lost if we wait!!!! Yes no strike may come but to prevent a possible slaughter and effective destruction of the world as we know it is much more important than letting 'time tell', as it were!!!

Lene Marlin

Well ...

Whoever shoots at your soldiers is an enemy!!!!!

Some innocent people may die but is it not worth the effort if chemical and nuclear weapons are stopped. These weapons can kill millions and so need to be siezed. If Saddam did get rid of them he would probably sell them to some people who are going to use them and thats even more dangerous!!! The more weapons decomissioned the better and that counts for all countries but especially those that pose the greatest risk to lives

Yes America will kill people but i am not one that would want to wait for the weapons to be used and then attack, more lives can be lost if we wait!!!! Yes no strike may come but to prevent a possible slaughter and effective destruction of the world as we know it is much more important than letting 'time tell', as it were!!!
    Why let even "some" innocent people? Who determines who are innocent? There are thousands of Iraqis, even in the military, who are not connected to 9/11 or any other terrorist attacks anywhere else. They too have a third-person's perspective just like me or any other non-US person. They all will be killed just because their ruler is a bad guy for the US. And you talk about banning abortion on the "thou shalt not kill" principle?

Bodwad, if you are going to talk about the justifications etc. of the US-Iraq war, that's not the point I am stressing here. I am only saying if people are so sensitive and touchy about a subject like abortion, they should be even more so about a war.

General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

So do you concern yourself about this "future baby boy/girl and man/woman" when you are jerking off?
    ******s
    I'm off to GalahTech, hope to see you there.

If you don't like the rules they make, refuse to play their game. -- Steve Ignorant.

Well ...

Originally posted by msimmons
    So do you concern yourself about this "future baby boy/girl and man/woman" when you are jerking off?
    ******s
    Me??

General VB Faq Thread

Re: Well ...

Originally posted by honeybee
    Me??

not that I noticed... (and on second look no not at all... i thoroughly enjoyed that first post you added to the thread )
    I was talking about "don't get an abortion it will be a person one day"... how far will one take it?

and now that I think about it... what about the crack heads (is crack a problem outside the US?)? Do you [no person in particular ] think it is more humane to have a baby born addicted to crack than to abort it? What about the mother living on welfare (are there non-US equivilents) with 9 children already?

If you don't like the rules they make, refuse to play their game. -- Steve Ignorant.

But nobody here who supports abortion have said they want a war with Iraq you seem to be jumpting to conclusions and grouping all Americans into one group.

Children should not be punished for their parents actions and so should not be kept if they are effected by drugs or any other disease.

What about Aids for example, born in this world to live a horrible life and die, and too be even more nasty people wont come near you in case they catch it so your lonely, ill and soon to be dead you might as well be old!!!!

Lene Marlin

Addicted Member
    So, you guys aren't christians or followers of Jesus or God but, that doesnt mean you can still support killing.

About that kid that killed himself, it was his mothers fault, first of all the mistake was made with bringing up the child then banning him from her life, which led to suicide.

To the people who think abortion is right because it is the womans body, then listen to this -- If i wrote tattoos all over my body with vulgar words and disrespectful images then when the cops come and arrest me, my defense can be that its my body? Or how about when you have sex for money, prostitution is illegal but the defense of "its my body" doesnt mean jack

To the person who said that a future person doesnt have rights as a present person: Who do you think you are? thats like going out and trashing other peoples things, putting them out of business which oh yes, will effect the future child of the family so dont give me any bologna about future ppl not having anything, we were once future people and the past didnt ruin it for us did they?

And finally to James Stanich: i would definitly say to have a baby, i said it before, under no circumstances will abortion be legal. What dont you guys get?

so overall abortion should be illegal, if you dont want a baby put it in adoption before it knows you so that it wont kill themself.

Originally posted by james14
    So, you guys aren't christians or followers of Jesus or God but, that doesnt mean you can still support killing.
    Most pro choice people don't consider aborting killing. Neither does the law.

About that kid that killed himself, it was his mothers fault, first of all the mistake was made with bringing up the child then banning him from her life, which led to suicide.
    Abortion would have fixed that problem.

To the people who think abortion is right because it is the womans body, then listen to this -- If i wrote tattoos all over my body with vulgar words and disrespectful images then when the cops come and arrest me, my defense can be that its my body?
    If you are raped, you did nothing to deserve it. And you don't deserve to have your body worn out by carrying a child.

i said it before, under no circumstances will abortion be legal. What dont you guys get?
    Hello! It is legal!

so overall abortion should be illegal, if you dont want a baby put it in adoption before it knows you so that it wont kill themself.
    It will still know it's adopted. It still might have the chance of having to grow up in an orphanage. What kind of life is that? Having no parents to love you.

I agree that, except for rape or cases where the life of the mother is in jeopardy, abortion is wrong. But I'm not going to support your ignorant blabbing.

I also don't believe in forcing my beliefs on someone. If someone believes abortion is okay, that's their choice.
    My evil laugh has a squeak in it.

kristopherwilson.com

To the people who think abortion is right because it is the womans body, then listen to this -- If i wrote tattoos all over my body with vulgar words and disrespectful images then when the cops come and arrest me, my defense can be that its my body?
    While I do not have tattoos of vulgar words I do have a few naked ladies which some people may find offensive but I don't run around with my tattoo's out for all the world to see (in fact people other than my girlfriends hardly see them at all or know they are there). So, since they are on my body and not in your face (no one in particular ) are they still offending you? When was the last time some one had an abortion on your kitchen table?
    Or how about when you have sex for money,
    I cant argue this.. I've never had sex for money... against my morals I guess... but hey, I'm not gonna say you can't/shoulden't
    prostitution is illegal but the defense of "its my body" doesnt mean jack
    And why not? who cares if someone wants to pay someone for sex... hell marrage / dating is nothing more than a *****/john relationship.... just a little cleaner and sometimes the relationships are monogamous.

While I do not have tattoos of vulgar words I do have a few naked
    lol, really?

kristopherwilson.com

Addicted Member
    you missed my point on the tattoo part, i mean like it visible to people walking down the street.

And no abortions has never been on my table, but in know it exists everyone doest but most people dont know that it is killing a child our future generation that will put us in elderly housing and lower senior drug prices for us, so i think that should be a good enough reason for you not to let a child die and you should already think that and stuff. I know TONS of people that have been on shows and stuff that have lived a life of crime and what not to be succesful in busness, i think that the kids that these people are killing could do likewise

And no abortions has never been on my table, but in know it exists everyone doest but most people dont know that it is killing a child our future generation that will put us in elderly housing and lower senior drug prices for us, so i think that should be a good enough reason for you not to let a child die and you should already think that and stuff.
    The child could also be the next Hitler...

kristopherwilson.com

Addicted Member
    chances are prob 1 to 1 billion and someone to make a difference is probably smaller, dont know though

chances are prob 1 to 1 billion and someone to make a difference is probably smaller, dont know though
    Do me a favor: don't go into politics. It'd just be a waste of your time.

"Because I said so" isn't a good answer.

kristopherwilson.com

Addicted Member
    i was just saying the probability, it wasnt a smartass i know all answer.

i was just saying the probability, it wasnt a smartass i know all answer.
    "Could be a couple billion. I don't know" I love to hear my politicians say that!

kristopherwilson.com

Addicted Member
    i dont think you understood me.... i meant everyone 1 billion kids there would burst a hitler.....
    Last edited by james14; Jan 30th, 2003 at 04:52 PM.

i dont thin kyou understood me....
    Proper punctuation and English could help prevent this.

kristopherwilson.com

Originally posted by The Hobo
    lol, really?
    Not sure what you are asking... that I have tattoos, and some are of naked females? Yeah I do, my ex-wife hated them though
    you missed my point on the tattoo part, i mean like it visible to people walking down the street.
    I did got your point but you obviously missed mine... ok, visible to people walking down the street... the only time I have seen a fetus in the street what when a 'christian' had one on a poster board.
    I know TONS of people that have been on shows and stuff that have lived a life of crime and what not to be succesful in busness
    and I have known of TONS that have lived the good like to turn out being no so good people.

Addicted Member

I did got your point but you obviously missed mine... ok, visible to people walking down the street... the only time I have seen a fetus in the street what when a 'christian' had one on a poster board.
    I meant the tatoos on the person not the babies.

How old are you? You're not very quick...so I'm guessing 12-14?

kristopherwilson.com

I'm beginning to think you don't know what you meant.

I'll paraphrase to slow it down a bit for you

you said: you could use the "it is my body defence" to run around with vulgar tattoos in public.

I said: I have 'vulgar' tattoos but it is ok cos "it is my body" and not in your face.

therefore your point had no relevance because people do not have abortions in public.

I know you were talking about abortion and not tattoos... but you were making the comparison and I was showing you that you were helping to disprove your point.
    Last edited by msimmons; Jan 30th, 2003 at 05:12 PM.

Addicted Member
    well you got part of it but not all. The part you didnt get was that
    people know about things and know they are bad but dont do anything about it. if you had vulgar tatoos that are seen (note: not hidden) then everyone (mothers who dont like the content for there child) would make you do something (dont know dont care) buit on the other hand, abortion which is a lot worse is still existing BUT no one does anything.

Stupid homework who needs it?

Right and wrong are relative. Just like short and tall.

kristopherwilson.com

Originally posted by simonm

That is why I believe that abortion (before this time) is justifiable, because it is the mind of the phoetus that makes it human in my eyes. Once it has developed a capacity for suffering, then it is a child (and inherits a child's rights).
    I concur.

James14

If there's nothing to be killed then how are we supporting killing?

ARC
    Actually in the U.S. it's 12 weeks(3 Months). No one is arguing what the law states... we all know what the law states... we are arguing what the law SHOULD be... i cant believe that flew over your head
    No your arguing what the law states because you want what it states changed i believe you should understand it first before you criticise it.

Well ...

Looky here: If you take the leading politicians today, not just internationally but even nationally, you will want to slap their mothers for not getting an abortion done which would have saved the nation. Since you are in the US, you can consider GWB or Saddam Hussein or bin Laden, Bill Clinton and other local politicians. If you were in India or some other Asian country, almost every other politician would qualify. Don't you think by denying the right to abortion to a mother of a future politician you are pushing the mankind over the brink of destruction??

General VB Faq Thread

Well ...

Never seen them in all those US-Iraq threads condemning war in "unambiguous" terms

General VB Faq Thread

Never seen them supporting them either!!!!

Lene Marlin

Why do we always end up on the subject of Iraq?

Can we not talk about something important like kerplunk?

Parksie

I think people should be shot on sight for being annoying argumentative twats.
    And that's the truth. I can't believe all you morons out there can't see it right away. I mean, it's obvious innit ?
    A post brought to you by the Grim Reaper Appreciation Society™

"Buy your lifetime subscription now and save on your coffin"

Fiking right on rabbit!!

More chit, less shat please.

Parksie

*Bodwad shoots Wally Pip

You did ask for it!!!!

Lene Marlin

You are hereby sentenced to death for being an obnoxious joke ruiner, smiley abuser and doubter of the Truth.

You shall be hung, drawn and quartered forthwith !

And we should bomb the UK back to the stone ages. Especially around Nottingham and the North
    A post brought to you by the Grim Reaper Appreciation Society™

"Buy your lifetime subscription now and save on your coffin"

Hmmm i understand why Nottingham but why the north???

Whoa i am talking to a dead rabbit thats got to be my insanity kicking in

P.s Please dont bomb Nottingham you will ruin all the Robin Hood stuff that we are famous for

Lene Marlin

Being the result of a genetic experiment that went wrong we Geordies are immune to radiation, fags and booze.

However Naked chick boy Nuns do have an adverse affect on our health

Parksie

Found out first hand then????

Lene Marlin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12