Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What you are to look forward to...

PowerPoster

What you are to look forward to...

if you don't get saved...

Cool.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you just water down your vodka.

Take credit, not responsibility

a peaceful exit from a world filled with greed, injustice, evil, corruption, and stupidity where so many thousands are murdered every week and millions a year die from disease and lack of nutrition?

-C
    Unite, proletariat!

Oh yes. Smashing Pumpkins concert. New York in '92. Didn't know you were there, J4U.

But yes, in all honesty, that would suck.
    My evil laugh has a squeak in it.

kristopherwilson.com

I have no problem paying for my mistake if I am wrong.
    I'm off to GalahTech, hope to see you there.

If you don't like the rules they make, refuse to play their game. -- Steve Ignorant.

PowerPoster
    Originally posted by msimmons
    I have no problem paying for my mistake if I am wrong.
    but why SHOULD you pay when Jesus paid it for you already?

Originally posted by jesus4u
    some people like to take their own falls as a matter of principle
    Unite, proletariat!

Why should I pay for not following your belief? Is God vain?
    Stack Overflow
    See the features of Visual Studio 2010 and C# 4.0: The 10-4 show on Channel9

If he did then I am wrong and will have to pay.
    I'm off to GalahTech, hope to see you there.

If you don't like the rules they make, refuse to play their game. -- Steve Ignorant.

Thank God I'll be dead when that happen.
    COBOL sa suce !!!

Thumbs down

BTW, great example of how Christianism uses fear to endoctrinate people and keep them under control.
    COBOL sa suce !!!

God will cover us in Tomato Soup

J4U have you every read only diskworld books by terry pratchett? have a look at the religous ideas in those books. the leave us to believe what every we want to

Happily munching on the greenery in your garden
    J4U,
    Haven't you been warned about doing this before? I'm pretty sure that you have. I can't believe that you are bone headed enough to keep posting this ****.

Isn't it funny that the god of love and peace will kill all the fish in the sea, horribly disfigure people, and do whatever else is in that picture you posted. That's a disgusting concept.

I really agree with maxl about the indoctrination thing, believe in me, cause if you don't i will make you life a living nightmare. That's not love, and it's certainly not peaceful. It is spiteful, malicious and nasty.

And this god who let his own son get tortured to death, pleasant thought that. Surely a better demonstration would have been to strike down any of the Romans who tried to hang him on the cross in the first place. Would be more in keeping with his track record as well.

The point of this J4U, STOP POSTING RELIGIOUS THREADS!!!!!

Thank you for your time.
    We don't know what's wrong. . . So the best bet might be to remove something surgically.

I always wanted to have 666 tatooed on my forehead.
    How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Global Freelancers | Web Traffic Analyser

ive got left and right tattooed on my hands

i've got "no entry" tattooed on my butt
    How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Originally posted by GingerNut
    i've got "no entry" tattooed on my butt
    LOL
    We don't know what's wrong. . . So the best bet might be to remove something surgically.

i had to, after the last time i bent over in the bar.

Originally posted by GingerNut
    i had to, after the last time i bent over in the bar.
    should nevery pick up soap, or do your laces up at any time. it could give a grown man nightmares

Originally posted by john tindell
    should nevery pick up soap, or do your laces up at any time. it could give a grown man nightmares
    Do you often have soap in a bar?

Originally posted by Blinky Bill
    J4U,
    Haven't you been warned about doing this before? I'm pretty sure that you have. I can't believe that you are bone headed enough to keep posting this ****.

Isn't it funny that the god of love and peace will kill all the fish in the sea, horribly disfigure people, and do whatever else is in that picture you posted. That's a disgusting concept.

I really agree with maxl about the indoctrination thing, believe in me, cause if you don't i will make you life a living nightmare. That's not love, and it's certainly not peaceful. It is spiteful, malicious and nasty.

And this god who let his own son get tortured to death, pleasant thought that. Surely a better demonstration would have been to strike down any of the Romans who tried to hang him on the cross in the first place. Would be more in keeping with his track record as well.

The point of this J4U, STOP POSTING RELIGIOUS THREADS!!!!!

Thank you for your time.
    Hey man, take it easy on the God guy. He honestly and truly believes he is saving you from the ultimate form of suffering by posting these threads. Wheather you believe him or not, you have to admit it is a pretty nice thing to do. You know what his threads are going to be about before you even read them so if you don't want any part of it, simple, dont click on it.

I usually stay out of "God" threads because I don't know where I stand. I do know, however, wheather god is responsible or not, there is a very good chance that the things in that picture will happen during you or your childrens lifetime. Let's see, bio bombs causing worldwide plagues, chem bombs making all of the water on earth undrinkable and killing all of the fishes, nukes scorching the sky making the atmosphere change color, asteroids slaming into the planet. None of the higher food chain animals around to control the disease carrying bugs and pests. These are all things that are very possible and unfortunatly probable considering current world events. If believing in a "God" makes this eaiser to deal with for some people then let them believe.

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
    Hey man, take it easy on the God guy. He honestly and truly believes he is saving you from the ultimate form of suffering by posting these threads. Wheather you believe him or not, you have to admit it is a pretty nice thing to do. You know what his threads are going to be about before you even read them so if you don't want any part of it, simple, dont click on it.
    The point is that he has been told several times to stop by people in charge, and yet he continues. That's the annoying bit.

Yup, It is annoying and if the mods told him to cut it out then he should. Last I remember Blinky Bill was not a mod or admin. Now the thread is going to blow up and we'll loose a very good discussion about Butt/forehead tattoos and dropping soap.

The point of my post was to point out a couple of things. firstly, that he has been told to stop countless times, but never does. The second was to see if the guy will actually debate the topic intelligently, like his signature states. I don't think that he will, but you have to give him a chance to be fair i think. He seems to enjoy posting the threads then leaving. If he was really interested in saving us, he would intelligently debate the points.

The point about not viewing his posts, sometimes he actually posts non religious stuff that is quite funny or interesting. For this reason, i read his posts to see what they contain. Mostly i just leave without comment, but sometimes i do comment. This is one of those times.

The other issue is respect. I have stated previously that i respect his belief in an ethereal concept, but he does not respect my (an others) right not to believe. Nor does he respect other peoples right to believe in a different concept (Islam, buddhism, etc). That shows he has no respect.

Thanks again for your time.

The point of my post was to point out a couple of things. firstly, that he has been told to stop countless times, but never does. The second was to see if the guy will actually debate the topic intelligently, like his signature states. I don't think that he will, but you have to give him a chance to be fair i think. He seems to enjoy posting the threads then leaving. If he was really interested in saving us, he would intelligently debate the points.
    You'll have a better chance of a flourecent orange radioactive crackhead monkey flyin outta your arse than getting an inteligent debate outta him.

The point about not viewing his posts, sometimes he actually posts non religious stuff that is quite funny or interesting. For this reason, i read his posts to see what they contain. Mostly i just leave without comment, but sometimes i do comment. This is one of those times.
    I was told once something along the lines of "If you don't have anything nice to say...." Unfortunatly I dont follow that advice much myself

The other issue is respect. I have stated previously that i respect his belief in an ethereal concept, but he does not respect my (an others) right not to believe. Nor does he respect other peoples right to believe in a different concept (Islam, buddhism, etc). That shows he has no respect.

Thanks again for your time. [/B]
    Bible thumpers never respect other religions. Other religions dont respect other religions. That is the problem with religions. I didn't see any disrespect in this thread, though

Re: What you are to look forward to...

Prove it.

What, the drawings those Christian commemorative plates isn't enough proof?

PowerPoster

Thanks again for your time.
    The reason why you think that I don't respect OTHER religions is because Jesus Christ is NOT about religion but about real relationship with Him.

Originally posted by crptcblade
    What, the drawings those Christian commemorative plates isn't enough proof?

The reason why you think that I don't respect OTHER religions is because Jesus Christ is NOT about religion but about real relationship with Him.
    Jesus Christ has EVERYTHING to do with religion.

transcendental analytic kedaman's Avatar
    what is a religion?
    what is a real relationship with him? what does this mean?
    Use
    writing software in C++ is like driving rivets into steel beam with a toothpick.
    writing haskell makes your life easier:
    reverse (p (6*9)) where p x|x==0=""|True=chr (48+z): p y where (y,z)=divMod x 13
    To throw away OOP for low level languages is myopia, to keep OOP is hyperopia. To throw away OOP for a high level language is insight.

Originally posted by kedaman
    what is a religion?
    what is a real relationship with him? what does this mean?
    Exactly
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

*snicker* Its tough to prove that any of you are real, let alone Jesus, or a "relationship" with "him".

I think that Asswank the Flying Monkey died for me, to save me from my sins, and Ill only be saved at the apocalypse of the gigantic fart if I have a relationship with the dear departed Asswank.

All youve got to do is change the names.

Z.

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! mendhak's Avatar

Re: What you are to look forward to...

Its not as bad as it looks, really.

Pestulance, Starvation, Suffering, Blood, Guts, apparantly for eternity...

I'm tired of this vengeful, arragant, childish, petty little god!

[pseudoquote]You are my children that I have created out of my boundless love. Honor Thy Father or suffer for eternity. [/pseudoquote]

Disneyland with Halloween theme ? Didn't we have that a while back ?

Oh you mean that's what the folks at Disney will do next year ! Mighty ! Thank you for the inside scoop !
    A post brought to you by the Grim Reaper Appreciation Society™

"Buy your lifetime subscription now and save on your coffin"

I don't have a problem with any of that stuff, its more realistic than the option that you propose... well not the vampire doods.... then again...
    Don't Rate my posts.

Actually, I have a couple of questions...

1. I'm told the qualification for going to heaven is being a christian. So rather than being a good or bad person being the qualification; doesn't it seem just like a random support of one team or another?

2. According to the bible, humans were created with free will... because God wanted them to choose to love him rather than loving him out of their very nature (as with angels).. so how did Lucifer choose not to obey Gods command when he's not meant to have free will?

3. How can you be so trusting that there has been no corruption of the faith when nothing was written down for 400 years after the event? This also applies to the custodians of the religion, the Popes who were nothing more than the medieavel mafia.
    My Spidey senses are tingling!

Is the world going to be taken over by Green, Pink and Yellow legged Gerbils.

Parksie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast