Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 296976777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,160 of 3456

Thread: What song are you listening to right now?

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Last edited by Niya; Sep 24th, 2021 at 02:25 AM.

Last edited by Niya; Sep 24th, 2021 at 02:34 AM.

PowerPoster

Who remembers the '90s?

Pat Benatar - We Belong

The Jets - Make It Real

Chris de Burgh - The Lady in Red

Heart - Alone

The Cars - Drive

Kool & the Gang - Joanna

The Human League - Human

The Bangles - Manic Monday

Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne - Close My Eyes Forever

The Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You

The Smiths - Hows Soon Is Now?

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

One of the greatest covers ever ... Johnny Cash - Hurt

-tg

Evanescence - My Immortal

Guns N' Roses - November Rain

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

-tg

2Pac ft. Dr. Dre - California Love

-tg

Regards,

As a gesture of gratitude please consider rating helpful posts. c",)

Some stuffs: Mouse Hotkey | Compress file using SQL Server! | WPF - Rounded Combobox | WPF - Notify Icon and Balloon | NetVerser - a WPF chatting system

Regards,

As a gesture of gratitude please consider rating helpful posts. c",)

Some stuffs: Mouse Hotkey | Compress file using SQL Server! | WPF - Rounded Combobox | WPF - Notify Icon and Balloon | NetVerser - a WPF chatting system

Mr. Big - Wild World

Cat Stevens - Wild World

Soul Asylum - Runaway Train

Joan Osborne - One of Us

Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 296976777879808182 ... LastLast