Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 286875767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,120 of 3456

Thread: What song are you listening to right now?

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

T'Pau - Heart and Soul

Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 14th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.

When in Rome - The Promise

Love that the song mostly used electronic instruments, using a LinnDrum machine, Roland SH-101 keyboard, and a Roland RE-501 chorus echo machine.

Would love to get my hands on all of the above equipment!

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

I listened to all of the above yesterday. I'm pure 80s, but I also like some 70s and 90s tunes.

George Benson - Give Me the Night

Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 14th, 2021 at 02:02 PM.

You're an old soul

PowerPoster

I think this came out around the time of the "Death of Superman" series of D.C. comics.

I'm really starting to believe I'm the youngest person on these boards lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    You're an old soul
    I do like some newer tunes, but most of todays songs sound so bottled, like they were rushed off a production line!

Halsey's song is good that you posted. The only little problem I have with it is that she sounds like every other modern singer, because this is the kinda voice all producers want from today's artists, plus for music videos most artists have to look like a minature version of a supermodel.
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 12th, 2021 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    I'm really starting to believe I'm the youngest person on these boards lol...
    I know some of us don't notice on VBForums' main forum since posts get bumped down quickly, but we get alot of newbies that stick around. You've lost your youngest person's crown years ago!
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 12th, 2021 at 07:01 AM.

10CC - I'm Not in Love

Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 14th, 2021 at 02:02 PM.

Dr. Hook - Sharing the Night Together

I love this song, but what cracks me up about this video is the guitarist performing the female background chorus.

Dr. Hook is always great listening and fun to watch!
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 14th, 2021 at 02:01 PM.

Champaign - How 'Bout Us

Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 14th, 2021 at 02:01 PM.

Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker

Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 14th, 2021 at 02:00 PM.

Deleted...
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 12th, 2021 at 04:34 PM.

Olivia Newton-John - A little More Love

Eagles - Lyin' Eyes

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 14th, 2021 at 01:59 PM.

PowerPoster

After trying to decipher the requirements in yet another question thread here, this came to mind:

It should be the VBForums Theme Song.

This is what's currently cycled into my playlist as I'm in this thread:

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Pretenders - Brass In Pocket

Last edited by Peter Porter; Sep 14th, 2021 at 01:59 PM.

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - (Forever) Live and Die

Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the Dark

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car

Kanlungan
    Regards,

â„¢

As a gesture of gratitude please consider rating helpful posts. c",)

Some stuffs: Mouse Hotkey | Compress file using SQL Server! | WPF - Rounded Combobox | WPF - Notify Icon and Balloon | NetVerser - a WPF chatting system

Learned about this one from TikTok:-

Another I found from TikTok:-

I don't like the man-hating, feminazi undertones but damn, it is a catchy song.

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 286875767778798081 ... LastLast