Thread: very very very urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyperactive Member

Hey mr. Admin... :-)
    Is it possible to filter out the postings that has Urgent in it's subject? (or in the post itself...)
    More and more I get the idea (and it's mentioned by other ppl too) that those postings come from students who start the evening before the have to finish their homework and rthey can't find the answer and have no time to ask the teacher...
    Anyone who's programming as a professional will notice in time they can't find an answer themselves and thus post a question... but usually not 1 hour before deadline...
    Please students, make your homework yourself. If you have a problem, of course there's always someone to help you out. But don't expect us, with subjects like this one, that one of us willdo your homework. And pls check your helpfiles/classbooks too... they're pretty useful sometimes :-)
    Anyway.. my day is starting... time to get coffee :-)
    shine on!
    Crazy D @ Work

PowerPoster

Well said. I mostly always ignore ones with urgent in them and so far I have not used it once (and I'm one of those collective group of people that you reckon it is - which in my opinion is probably true )

I haven't actually had the need to ask questions about homework yet...only about private projects that I'm doing to fill what little free time I have!

Good luck to anyone else who has deadlines for Uni work and DOESN'T put urgent in the title!

Regards,

------------------
    - Chris
    chris.kilhams@btinternet.com

[This message has been edited by chrisjk (edited 11-25-1999).]