Thread: Seeking Business Partner (VB Programmer)

Lively Member

Seeking Business Partner (VB Programmer)

I am currently seeking a business partner to help with the workload. Candidates must have experience in Visual Basic and provide samples of work. If you are interested please PM me with your resume and good contact time + date to discuss things further. Please visit www.uokgames.com for samples of our work. Thank you.

Re: Seeking Business Partner (VB Programmer)

Which, version of VB are you after, COM or .NET?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Lively Member

I'm using 2010 so .Net assume that is what your looking for question wise

That website you linked to needs spell checking in a serious way - what's up with that?

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Lively Member

I have dyslexia so sometimes my grammer suffers. No worries I laugh at my self all the time about it. On the flip side it makes me pay closer attention to my coding and makes me a better coder. I just suck at grammer and spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by mholmes_3038 View Post
    I'm using 2010 so .Net assume that is what your looking for question wise
    Ah ok! Yes, that is what I wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by mholmes_3038 View Post
    I have dyslexia so sometimes my grammer suffers. No worries I laugh at my self all the time about it. On the flip side it makes me pay closer attention to my coding and makes me a better coder. I just suck at grammer and spelling.
    Yeah, I know what it is like to have a disability I have one myself.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672