Thread: [RESOLVED] Problems with the Deployment Files

Resolved [RESOLVED] Problems with the Deployment Files

Here we go again.
    I have finished my little "Lottery" program and am ready do deploy it to some friends. Creating the package was not a problem, I don't think, but the setup.exe is not fun to look at.

It starts off Ok, but when asked for a location to be installed it tells me to click the button below. The button below is labeled "Exit Setup" and that is exactly what it does. The setup will not let me install my little program at any location.
    There is no error message, just the ONE button. There is not any button telling the setup to go ahead and install.

Anybody have any suggestions?
    Thanks

Banned

Re: Problems with the Deployment Files

u can use also thrid part installr

@Fonder, so there is only one button "Exit" (should be on the right side) and no button on the left-hand side where the "OK" button is normally located? It sounds like the application deployment wizard got muddled up. You might be able to fix it by using the VB6 cd and reinstalling. Hopefully, you can just reinstall the files that are missing/corrupt without having to reinstall all of VB6.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! Joacim Andersson's Avatar

Moved to the Application Deployment forum.

Man or man, my face is very RED. The button was there all along just not readily visible to me. Thanks for the combacks and I appreciate it

Man or man, my face is very RED. The button was there all along just not readily visible to me. Thanks for the combacks and I appreciate it

PS. How do I mark this as Resolved?? I'm prolly not looking in the right spot

Quote Originally Posted by Fonder View Post
    PS. How do I mark this as Resolved?? I'm prolly not looking in the right spot
    On Local Error Resume Next: If Not Empty Is Nothing Then Do While Null: ReDim i(True To False) As Currency: Loop: Else Debug.Assert CCur(CLng(CInt(CBool(False Imp True Xor False Eqv True)))): Stop: On Local Error GoTo 0
    Declare Sub CrashVB Lib "msvbvm60" (Optional DontPassMe As Any)