Thread: Experienced VBA programmer needed

Experienced VBA programmer needed

I have written a small program (~4000 lines) in Excel/VBA that compiles data from external excel files into several excel databases and performs general calculations on that data. Code currently contains many excel workarounds and I now realize Access is much more suitable for the task. I need someone to port the relevant parts of the code to access and to write additional modules for my program to help me finish this project.

Not looking for the lowest bidder - seeking an experienced programmer with good communication skills. I'm still working out the program's way of approaching my problem set, so I need someone who can grasp what this program is designed to do and suggest improvements.

Pay would be on an hourly basis.

Re: Experienced VBA programmer needed

Hi..

You could contact this person: koolsid. He is good in VBA and used to do works like this.

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...

Great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by noloze View Post
    I have written a small program (~4000 lines) in Excel/VBA that compiles data from external excel files into several excel databases and performs general calculations on that data. Code currently contains many excel workarounds and I now realize Access is much more suitable for the task. I need someone to port the relevant parts of the code to access and to write additional modules for my program to help me finish this project.

Not looking for the lowest bidder - seeking an experienced programmer with good communication skills. I'm still working out the program's way of approaching my problem set, so I need someone who can grasp what this program is designed to do and suggest improvements.

Pay would be on an hourly basis.
    I can try to help you out. Please let me know if you still need help...