Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Have you gone and surfed my webpage, yet???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Yes, it is terrible. Just like your English.

I was the sole programmer of that webpage, and it is a wonderful tool to have under your belt as a computer programmer...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

But you don't speak English

As I have said before, I speak, write and also read English and that is my first choice of language...

And as I have pointed out many times, you have shown quite clearly that you do not speak English. You use made-up words, such as "popersous" or "extremedities". You are obviously not a native English speaker and it is quite pathetic how you think anyone believes that you are.

Fine, I cannot change your thoughts on me, then I shall not do so then...

Great. We're in agreement (your double-"then" withstanding).

Now (seeing as I am the owner of this thread), let's get back to my original question: About the Time Machine that I am Making in VB.Net for Microsoft

I am having trouble designing the counter-paradox library, as the input thread melts whenever I attempt non-parallel 4th dimensional transport. When simultaneous transport is attempted in more than one dimension the effect is reduced somewhat, but serious damage still occurs to the perpendicular circuitry and the spontaneous genetic mutations are quite frightening.

She had aids.

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    Look at my website then, and you shall find out so: Click Here...
    None of the links on your page work. I noticed it says "Also this Webpage is best viewed inside the Internet Browsers, Windows Internet Explorer or our Internet Browser product: QuickBrowser...", can the problem be that I'm viewing it on the waffle iron?

Quote Originally Posted by baja_yu View Post
    can the problem be that I'm viewing it on the waffle iron?
    I would have thought that would be an improvement. Try meatloaf.

I'm still working on most of the pages of the Webpage. However the Products Section, really works but you cannot donate money to me only Download normally...

you cannot donate money to me
    So many people will be disappointed... I think you should pay us retribution for being unable to donate.

Now, back to the real topic of this thread:
    About the Time Machine that I am Making in VB.Net for Microsoft

I am having trouble designing the counter-paradox library, as the input thread melts whenever I attempt non-parallel 4th dimensional transport. When simultaneous transport is attempted in more than one dimension the effect is reduced somewhat, but serious damage still occurs to the perpendicular circuitry and the spontaneous genetic mutations are quite frightening.

VB Forums Online Freedom Mode: Operational

All of your applications automatically donate to you once they have been downloaded?
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

The plural of sun is stars you Catholic turkeys.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

All of your applications automatically donate to you once they have been downloaded?
    Someone actually tried that here once. You can still find the old threads if you look hard enough. They make quite an amusing read.

@ThELiMp - I read through your web page ages ago out of curiosity and it made no more sense to me than this thread.

I am having trouble designing the counter-paradox library
    Have you tried indexing it using the duo-decriment system? The increased performancy might over-inflate the endorphin juxtopositions leading to a cromulent wave tectonic ship.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Never mind, I think I fixed it. I had just spelled a variable wrong. It seems to be working now.

On another note:
    Name:  32236_1469724548125_2713568_a.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  8.0 KB
    ^That's ThEiMp. He can't possibly be from Australia, because they don't allow mustaches there.

Also, for more entertainment, be sure to read his posts + comments on his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/richard.ambra?fref=ts
    Sheds some light on his "wife" "Emma".

HT baja_yu!

There's also a Twitter link on his webpage, at the bottom, in the scrolling marquee (which I haven't seen on a website in over 10 years).

He can't possibly be from Australia, because they don't allow mustaches there.
    Not on the guys, certainly. The Sheilas... that's a different matter.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Hyperactive Member

Looks South African to me.

Back to the OP though, if you get the time machine working in VB .net for Microsoft, you might be able to go back far enough so that she never even had AIDS.

At least there are no dolls present.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    At least there are no dolls present.
    If you go in the right deed you might find some, in deed.

That actually kind of made sense to me, I think I'm losing it....

We each have our own Webpage that we ow ourselves, so then you have to find the others. I won't give you links, too...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Not on the guys, certainly. The Sheilas... that's a different matter.
    That's not in Australia, you must be thinking Angola which is where he may be from.
    Try speaking to him in his native language:
    As doações lucrativo? : Are the donations lucrative? (Angolan)
    Or
    Ilu wo loti wa? : Where are you from? (Yoruba - a major Nigerian language)
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    ^That's ThEiMp. He can't possibly be from Australia, because they don't allow mustaches there.
    Freddie? He was from Zanzibar.
    Nini ni Malkia yako wimbo favourite? : What is your favourite Queen song? (in Swahili)
    Last edited by Witis; Feb 11th, 2013 at 08:34 PM.

I'm from Australia with an Italian background...

I don't believe you. I thought it had been established that you are Nigerian, or Angolan or Zanzibari, and that your applications automatically donate to you after they have been downloaded which is very lucrative for you.

I once wrote a baking algorithm. After downloading it would automatically donut. Is that the same thing?

I once wrote a baking algorithm. After downloading it would automatically donut. Is that the same thing?
    Are you trying to tell me that you collaborated with ThEiMp as a subordinate or view yourself as an independent competing organisation?

The only thing I'm trying to tell anyone is that I really... REALLY like cake.

No, THIS is from Australia with an Italian background:
    Name:  australian.png
Views: 174
Size:  206.3 KB
    Last edited by Spetnik; Feb 13th, 2013 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    No, THIS is from Australia with an Italian background:
    Name:  australian.png
Views: 174
Size:  206.3 KB
    That's some funny chit, right there!
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

Laugh?! I nearly chat.

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJWhiteley View Post
    That's some funny chit, right there!
    Laugh?! I nearly chat.
    LOOOOOOOOOL I can't even.

I find it hard to believe that didn't get a rise out of anybody. Maybe folks here are too well-bread to be into doughnuts. Or perhaps your humor was only half-baked.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

I find it hard to believe that didn't get a rise out of anybody. Maybe folks here are too well-bread to be into doughnuts. Or perhaps your humor was only half-baked.
    Sorry I was busy photoshopping kangaroos on the leaning tower of pisa

Piza, isn't it???

If you translate ThEiMp's sig it states:
    "Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp."

When Dex confessed that he also produces code that automatically donuts after being downloaded I presumed that he had followed the instructions and joined ThEiMp working on the future of computers that automatically donut and go by his name; even more compelling is that he has since admitted to a baking addiction:
    The only thing I'm trying to tell anyone is that I really... REALLY like cake.
    It seems to me that Dex could be taking over the European arm of ThEiMp's donut empire.

@ThEiMp how is the rest of the organisation going?

Piza, isn't it???
    Nope. You don't speak English, remember?
    Last edited by Spetnik; Feb 13th, 2013 at 08:11 AM.

Well I need a special army of computer programmers, so to speak. To help me in the north, so that we can do better programs together, instead of having just the one department. Oh yes there are others doing their own projects. But there's: Tim, Anthony, Martin, Jordan, David and Me...

I find it hard to believe that didn't get a rise out of anybody. Maybe folks here are too well-bread to be into doughnuts. Or perhaps your humor was only half-baked
    I thought I'd jam more puns into my response than you but I glazed over with the effort. That's not the hole story though.

Well I need a special army of computer programmers
    Just make sure you don't put your head office in a volcano, that's all I'm saying.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast