I'm having a problem with Crystal that I can't find a solution to. I have a Windows Forms application. I hit a button saying Print Labels. The next dialog that comes up is called frmSelectReportDestination. From it, you can Print or you can Preview. Also on this form is a selection for a printer so Print knows where to send it. If I hit Preview it opens up frmReportViewer which has the CrystalReportViewer control on it. When you hit the printer icon on the top left, I don't want to see the "Print" dialog because I've already asked the user for his printer destination so I would just like to somehow set that and skip the "Print" dialog since it's redundant. I tried this code:
Code:
        /// <summary>
        /// printButton_Click() - 04/24/20 Written, with for two purposes.  1) I need to return to MROrder's cmdPrintLabels code whether the labels were printed or canceled 
        ///  so MROrder knows how to prompt.  Also, if the user chooses to print he's already chosen the printer on frmSelectDestination (see the flowcharts I've been drawing)
        ///  so we want to just print using crReport.PrintToPrinter() call without asking the user for that information again.  
        ///  See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5685568/crystalreportviewer-print
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="sender"></param>
        /// <param name="e"></param>
        private void printButton_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            switch ((sender as ToolStripButton).AccessibleName)
            {
                case "Close Current View":
                    break;
                case "Print Report":
                    crReport.PrintToPrinter(1, false, 0, 0);
                    DialogResult = DialogResult.OK;
                    break;
            }
        }
The problem is, it runs *after* I hit the print icon and get the Print dialog. If I google my issue, everyone's solution is to use crReport.PrintToPrinter() which as you can see I am, but it's too late; Print has already appeared. Is there somewhere else I can put that yet still see the Preview???

Note, that my boss kind of said who cares there's other things more important you need to do but also said knock yourself out if you want to do this, and I do, because what users want to be asked for the same information twice?