PHP User Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: bbcode_highlight in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4197

PHP User Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: bbcode_highlight in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4197
DateTimePicker not showing the intended records-VBForums

Thread: DateTimePicker not showing the intended records

DateTimePicker not showing the intended records

Hello!

I'm trying to display the records between two dates in a DGV, I'm using a DateTimePicker2 and a DateTimePicker3
    I select January 10th on DateTimePicker2 and January 13th on DateTimePicker3 and I'm getting almost all the records but the ones from January 10th. I have no idea why it is not showing those records

This is my query:
    vb.net Code:
    1. Dim command As New SQLiteCommand("SELECT * FROM Employees_table WHERE Nombre = '" & ComboBox1.Text & "' And (Fecha BETWEEN @d1 AND @d2)", Connection1)
    2. command.Parameters.Add("@d1", SqlDbType.Date).Value = DateTimePicker2.Value
    3. command.Parameters.Add("@d2", SqlDbType.Date).Value = DateTimePicker3.Value
    4. Dim adapter As New SQLiteDataAdapter(command)
    5. adapter.Fill(table)

This is my DGV:
    Name:  01.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  24.5 KB

This my Table:
    Name:  02.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  11.7 KB

Re: DateTimePicker not showing the intended records

Code:
    command.Parameters.Add("@d1", SqlDbType.Date).Value = DateTimePicker2.Value
    I believe that that is the wrong data type. See documentation here. SQLite has no native support for dates and you need a bit of jiggery-pokery to work with date values. If you haven't already, you ought to read up on that subject.

In my case, the following code solved my issue.

vb.net Code:
    1. command.Parameters.Add("@d1", SqlDbType.Date).Value = DateTimePicker2.Value.ToShortDateString

thanks for your help!

Do you have Option Strict Off? I suspect that turning it On would generate a compilation error on that line. Even if it works, you should still do it properly because there may be other times where similarly using the wrong type doesn't work.