dcsimg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] Out of Stack String Space - RichTextBox

PowerPoster

Re: [RESOLVED] Out of Stack String Space - RichTextBox

Egad. Just saw that I misspelled "NextSearchAt" in that program. I guess my old fingers are getting as tired as my eyes. Time for 200 DPI? LOL

Re: [RESOLVED] Out of Stack String Space - RichTextBox

Name:  Scale.png
Views: 23
Size:  5.5 KB

And that's on a 23" side monitor.

My primary monitor is one of those Sams Club Samsung 32" monitors, and I love it.
    Any software I post in these forums written by me is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and permission is hereby granted, free of charge and without restriction, to any person obtaining a copy. Please understand that I’ve been programming since the mid-1970s and still have some of that code. My contemporary VB6 project is approaching 1,000 modules. In addition, I have a “VB6 random code folder” that is overflowing. I’ve been at this long enough to truly not know with absolute certainty from whence every single line of my code has come, with much of it coming from programmers under my employ who signed intellectual property transfers. I have not deliberately attempted to remove any licenses and/or attributions from any software. If someone finds that I have inadvertently done so, I sincerely apologize, and, upon notice and reasonable proof, will re-attach those licenses and/or attributions. To all, peace and happiness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12