I am trying to print out a report based on the data entered in a text box as the parameter for the ALLWorkOrdersTableAdapter. it has listed one normal Fill,GetData() all items, and one FillBy,GetDataBy with a parameter of @WOID (which is the WorkOrder ID numberin the database MSSQL V17.19.1

I can see the Parameter on the printout Listed IN the center of the report in BOLD for testing. But you can see the Work Order Number shown at the top is #19 the first record. I'm querring for #19.
Shown below is the code for the Parameter being passed and calling the report to print
Code:
Imports Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms
Public Class PrintWO
    Private Sub PrintWO_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'HiTechDataSet8PrintWO.AllWorkOrders' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.AllWorkOrdersTableAdapter.Fill(Me.HiTechDataSet8PrintWO.AllWorkOrders)

'Me.ReportViewer1.RefreshReport()
    End Sub
    Private Shared Function NEWMethod()
        Dim WOID As New ReportParameter
        Return WOID
    End Function

Private Sub cmdPrint_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles cmdPrint.Click
        '' Dim WOID As New ReportParameter
        '
        Dim WOID As ReportParameter = NEWMethod()
        WOID.Name = "WOID"
        WOID.Values.Add(txtBoxWO.Text)

Try
            Me.AllWorkOrdersTableAdapter.Fill(Me.HiTechDataSet8PrintWO.AllWorkOrders)
            ReportViewer1.LocalReport.SetParameters(New ReportParameter() {WOID})
            Me.ReportViewer1.RefreshReport()
        Catch ex As Exception
            MessageBox.Show(ex.ToString)
        End Try

WOID.Values.Add(txtBoxWO.Text)

'REFRESH THE REPORT
        Me.ReportViewer1.RefreshReport()
    End Sub
End Class
Here is a shot of the report It has all the page record 10 thru 19
Name:  WO lands print..jpg
Views: 112