dcsimg

Thread: Random Maze Games

Random Maze Games

This is a maze solving game, with a maze overlay drawn on an extended (restricted) DataGridView. The DataGridView only accepts arrow key input.

Name:  28-12-2018 14.46.49.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  65.1 KB

Name:  28-12-2018 14.47.03.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  67.7 KB

Downloads at MSDN...

Re: Random Maze Games

Dear Member,

It's very cool in deed it is. Could you post the Source Code of it, if you are willing to do so, then that would be great if so???

!! Thanks in advance !!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 32-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's and Lucy's Bar | Ambra Pasta | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquior | Ambar Tavern |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    Dear Member,

It's very cool in deed it is. Could you post the Source Code of it, if you are willing to do so, then that would be great if so???

!! Thanks in advance !!
    The source code is available at the MSDN link below the screenshots...

LOL sorry, I was in a hurry to finish for the day here, where I work, even
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 32-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's and Lucy's Bar | Ambra Pasta | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquior | Ambar Tavern |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...