dcsimg

Thread: Windows 7: why i don't go to windows after connect to AC, because lose battery?

Windows 7: why i don't go to windows after connect to AC, because lose battery?

when i get low battery.. the system go to suspend or something. so i connect the alimentador cable. but i don't go to Windows. i press on power button and nothing...
    how can i fix these bug?
    (i must turn off the laptop and then turn it on)
    VB6 2D Sprite control

To live is difficult, but we do it.

PowerPoster

Re: Windows 7: why i don't go to windows after connect to AC, because lose battery?

I'm not sure how we can help. What happens probably depends on the power plan you have selected and what tweaks you have made to it. Who still runs Windows 7 at this late date and can remember seldom-used details from 2009?

Re: Windows 7: why i don't go to windows after connect to AC, because lose battery?

i use the max desempenhe. and choose turn off everything to zero minutes.
    the rest is the standard options
    VB6 2D Sprite control

Fanatic Member

To make sure I understand your issue correctly, when your laptop suspends (sleeps) it will never come back on? You must force a power off and then turn it back on again.

That sounds like a BIOS or driver issue so I'd make sure you have all the latest from the vendors. Is anything relevant ever written in the Event Viewer logs?

It could be any number of things really. I'd set it to hibernate rather than sleep and be done with it.

Not sure why dilettante thinks nobody is using 7 either. It still has a huge share of the market, and I run it on both personal and work computers. Windows 10 did just finally pass Windows 7 in market share last month.

Quote Originally Posted by topshot View Post
    To make sure I understand your issue correctly, when your laptop suspends (sleeps) it will never come back on? You must force a power off and then turn it back on again.

That sounds like a BIOS or driver issue so I'd make sure you have all the latest from the vendors. Is anything relevant ever written in the Event Viewer logs?

It could be any number of things really. I'd set it to hibernate rather than sleep and be done with it.

Not sure why dilettante thinks nobody is using 7 either. It still has a huge share of the market, and I run it on both personal and work computers. Windows 10 did just finally pass Windows 7 in market share last month.
    can i save it on a file for i share it?
    VB6 2D Sprite control

Fanatic Member

Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    can i save it on a file for i share it?
    I don't understand your question. Can you save what to a file? And what does sharing something have to do with your issue?

i thot you was talking about the windows events list on Painel Control for i show you something
    VB6 2D Sprite control

Have you searched on this issue for your particular laptop model? This problem sounds familiar for a variety of different hardware vendors. It may be that you are just encountering a known issue with a bunch of discussion around it. Sure, the discussion might just be: "Live with it", but it might also have an actual solution. This really seems like it might be vendor specific, to me.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

maybe i don't know use the right words or something.. but i did't find anything about it
    it can be because the battery isn't the original? or a software option?
    VB6 2D Sprite control