Hi everybody, hope you all are doing well.

I'm new at this forum looking for some help with a macro running on WRQ reflection, VB 6.3, by now the macro is running perfect, took me some time and I (and my co-workers) liked the result.

It is for capture data from an Excel databese to WRQ for a warehouse picking process. So with the macro we create the header and the detail of the picksheet, for each line to be picked the system compares it to the inventory available and go on. Whenever the system detects there's no enough inventory it shows a warning message and change position, this change it stops the macro if we don't take action before the timeout.

The following code is where the macro does the addition of every line:

I = 2
While Sheet.Cells(I, 1) <> ""

Barcode= Trim(Sheet.Cells(I, 1))
Qty = Trim(Sheet.Cells(I, 2))

.WaitForEvent rcKbdEnabled, "30", "0", 1, 1
.WaitForEvent rcEnterPos, "30", "0", 12, 10
.TransmitANSI Barcode
.TransmitTerminalKey rcIBMTabKey
.TransmitTerminalKey rcIBMTabKey
.TransmitANSI Qty
.TransmitTerminalKey rcIBMEnterKey
.WaitForEvent rcKbdEnabled, "30", "0", 1, 1
.WaitForEvent rcEnterPos, "30", "0", 12, 10

I = I + 1
Wend

The inventory break point jumps the position to "30", "0", 12, 2, with just an F9 keypress returns the position to "30", "0", 12, 10 so the macro keeps running. There is my problem, I don't know how to do that, I tried to enter F9 instead of the Enter key at the bottom but during the process it goes to the previous page, only when the inventory isn't enough let me add more.

I hope i explained well, maybe it is pretty easy to solve it but I canīt figure out how, I'm not a programmer but I like to work on things like this.

Thank you for read and the advice

Best regards,
Alejandro Hdz.