I have an User Control which contains an textbox and listbox. In the textchange event of the TextBox, the listbox is populated from the DB. In the KeyDown event of the the textbox i am handling the Enter key, if there is an selection in the listbox the textbox text is set to that value.. as follows

vb Code:
  1. Private Sub txtField_KeyDown(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles txtField.KeyDown
  2.         If e.KeyCode = Keys.Down Then
  3.             e.Handled = True
  4.             e.SuppressKeyPress = True
  5.             If Me.ListBox1.Items.Count > 0 AndAlso Me.ListBox1.SelectedIndex < Me.ListBox1.Items.Count - 1 Then
  6.                 Me.ListBox1.SelectedIndex = Me.ListBox1.SelectedIndex + 1
  7.             End If
  8.         ElseIf e.KeyCode = Keys.Up Then
  9.             e.Handled = True
  10.             e.SuppressKeyPress = True
  11.             If Me.ListBox1.Items.Count > 0 AndAlso Me.ListBox1.SelectedIndex > 0 Then
  12.                 Me.ListBox1.SelectedIndex = Me.ListBox1.SelectedIndex - 1
  13.             End If
  14.         ElseIf e.KeyCode = Keys.Enter Then
  15.             If Me.ListBox1.SelectedIndex > -1 Then
  16.                 Me.Raise_Events = False
  17.                 Me.txtField.Text = Me.ListBox1.Text
  18.                 Me.Raise_Events = True
  19.                 Me.ListBox1.Visible = False
  20.             End If
  21.             e.Handled = True
  22.             e.SuppressKeyPress = True
  23.         End If
  24.     End Sub

The form on which i am using this UC has KeyPreview set to True, and i am handling the Keydown event of the form , and on Enter key the focus is set to the next control using Me.SelectNextControl.

When the focus is on UC and Enter key is pressed the Keydown event of the UC textbox is not fired.

Is it possible to fire both the Keydown events i.e of UC textbox and UC on the form when Enter key is pressed?

TIA