dcsimg

Thread: i have 2 software questions

i have 2 software questions

i did try, but i can't find a solution or something :'(

1 - after i did the Graphics Card Drivers updates(even with Windows Update), why, on videos frames, i get, by some seconds, 90% black color(like the image)... like i said after update. i don't know why these happens.. maybe someone can explain more about it.
    Name:  videos error.png
Views: 267
Size:  95.7 KB
    (after update the Sound Card Drivers, i lose the sound.... so i use the previous drivers)

2 - comparing between the batery and cable... the CPU perfomance can be less if i use the batery?
    VB6 2D Sprite control

To live is difficult, but we do it.

Re: i have 2 software questions

Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    i did try, but i can't find a solution or something :'(

1 - after i did the Graphics Card Drivers updates(even with Windows Update), why, on videos frames, i get, by some seconds, 90% black color(like the image)... like i said after update. i don't know why these happens.. maybe someone can explain more about it.
    Name:  videos error.png
Views: 267
Size:  95.7 KB
    (after update the Sound Card Drivers, i lose the sound.... so i use the previous drivers)

2 - comparing between the batery and cable... the CPU perfomance can be less if i use the batery?
    1 = You probably need to adjust the Gamma. There may be an in-game setting or in your graphics configuration in windows.

2 = Yes, unless you override the default power settings. It's possible to run in power-saving all the time, or not run it at all in unplugged.

"1 = You probably need to adjust the Gamma. There may be an in-game setting or in your graphics configuration in windows."
    i found that configuration, it's +1.00. i don't know for what i need to change

"2 = Yes, unless you override the default power settings. It's possible to run in power-saving all the time, or not run it at all in unplugged."
    thank you so much for that information.
    VB6 2D Sprite control

"1 = You probably need to adjust the Gamma. There may be an in-game setting or in your graphics configuration in windows."
    i found that configuration, it's +1.00. i don't know for what i need to change

"2 = Yes, unless you override the default power settings. It's possible to run in power-saving all the time, or not run it at all in unplugged."
    thank you so much for that information.
    VB6 2D Sprite control