dcsimg

Thread: Urgently project needed

Urgently project needed

Hi
    I need to create programs like to manage clipboard, but with a different method

For Example

I need to copy data from 4 cells in excel and copy it with the same sorting of data in our oracle system forms

Copy from here
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 226
Size:  31.8 KB

Paste here
    Name:  Capture1.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  18.2 KB

Need codes please

Thanks

Re: Urgently project needed

1. Welcome to the Forum
    2. Generally, people here will not do your work for you unless you show some effort of your own.
    3. Although English may not be your first language, you should really try to use English to better state your problem and desires.
    4. Gleaning from your post, I offer ONLY THIS SMALL EXAMPLE (attached) of how to load an excel spreadsheet into (in this case) a flexgrid in VB6. Then, clicking on a row in the grid, it populates some textboxes, which you can then (on your own), insert into a database of your choosing. It is only an example...you must do all the rest of the work based upon it yourself. If this gets you started, and you run into problems with your project, SHOW YOUR WORK and then ask for help.

Sammi
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad.roz View Post
    Urgently project needed
    Hi Ahmad,

Yeah, I have to agree with Sammi. I consider myself a fairly good VB6 programmer, and I'm frequently using VB6 to Automate Excel. However, I come to these forums for "fun", and to procrastinate and clear my head from some other intense VB6 project I might be working on. To be told something is "Urgent" typically makes me move on to the next thread.

Ahmad, if it's truly urgent, then you might try the Project Requests, or the Open Positions (Jobs) areas of these forums. When I hear the word "Urgent", that suggests to me that you're willing to pay, and those forums are more appropriate for that.

Regarding myself, I've got my hands full, but I'm sure there are many other well qualified programmers on these forums who could help you.

Best of Luck,
    Elroy
    Any software I post in these forums written by me is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and permission is hereby granted, free of charge and without restriction, to any person obtaining a copy. Please understand that I’ve been programming since the mid-1970s and still have some of that code. My contemporary VB6 project is approaching 1,000 modules. In addition, I have a “VB6 random code folder” that is overflowing. I’ve been at this long enough to truly not know with absolute certainty from whence every single line of my code has come, with much of it coming from programmers under my employ who signed intellectual property transfers. I have not deliberately attempted to remove any licenses and/or attributions from any software. If someone finds that I have inadvertently done so, I sincerely apologize, and, upon notice and reasonable proof, will re-attach those licenses and/or attributions. To all, peace and happiness.

PowerPoster

It seems that most of the time when I see a so called "Urgent" request it is someone who expects copy paste code free of charge and within minutes of posting

Must not have been all that urgent-posted about 20 hours ago. Probably could have written the entire thing in that time!!!