Thread: How to separate Module generated words

Question How to separate Module generated words

I make pre printed document printing programme. in that programme i used module to turn amount to word. when it printing it was printed together. I mean Rs. and cents printed together. Ex. Two hundred and fourty five and fifty cents. But i need to separate this. Need to print rs value to one place and cents value another place. I already searched google and try to fix this. but i cant. i have only basic knowledge and cant figure out how to fix this. I used Visual Basic 2010 Express. Also I attached the module script for easy reference. Any one can help me.?

Sorry for the my bad english..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: How to separate Module generated words

Don't attach the code as a file. Post it directly, within appropriate formatting tags, which you can add from the editor toolbar.

That said, can't you just debug the code and see what part generates the whole number and what part the fractional number? Surely you can make some sort of attempt. My guess is that you don't know how to debug so you are stuck with just reading the code rather than also watching it execute, i.e. setting a breakpoint and stepping through the code, which is much more informative. Debugging is a crucial skill so best to learn it now. You can start learning here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...or=-2147217396

Quote Originally Posted by jmcilhinney View Post
    That said, can't you just debug the code and see what part generates the whole number and what part the fractional number? Surely you can make some sort of attempt. My guess is that you don't know how to debug so you are stuck with just reading the code rather than also watching it execute, i.e. setting a breakpoint and stepping through the code, which is much more informative. Debugging is a crucial skill so best to learn it now. You can start learning here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...or=-2147217396
    I try to do it. but cant find the code what i need to do for separate rs. value and cent value. Anyway thanks for the reply. anyone else know about this.?

help me guys