Thread: Outlook Visual Basic - Custom Send Button

Outlook Visual Basic - Custom Send Button

I am trying to use the script editor within Outlook Custom Forms to create a customized submit button. So, once the user clicks on the submit button, it must send the mail to the intended recipient based on the email chosen in one of combo boxes (say ComboBox1). Any thoughts?

PowerPoster

Re: Outlook Visual Basic - Custom Send Button

did you try like
    Code:
    msg.to = combobox1.text
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete

Nope, not working.

PowerPoster

as you have not posted the code it is a bit hard to see what you are doing or how to fix
    not working is not a really helpful comment as to why it is not working, do you get any error or indication why it is not working?
    what have you tried so far?
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete