Thread: VB.NET My custom "D3D" menu base complete [DESKTOP]

VB.NET My custom "D3D" menu base complete [DESKTOP]

Hi everyone, today I want to show you my custom menu base made in vb.net. If you like, please comment! Initially I had done this to use in GTA san andreas, since I did hacks and things like that and you know, it's very useful. But, I think I'll use this to do something more useful and accessible, like multi-function desktop programs. But still I wanted to share it with you this base because I never see anyone doing something like that and maybe I have ... I do not know ... people who want it somehow, I do not know. Anyway, thanks and enjoy!

Link (I could not upload here) >>

Last edited by Shaggy Hiker; Mar 1st, 2018 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Link removed by Moderator, see post for explanation.

Re: VB.NET My custom "D3D" menu base complete [DESKTOP]

For future reference, sharing working code should be done in the appropriate CodeBank forum. The VB.NET forum is for asking questions about problem code. I have asked the mods to move this thread.

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, I had to remove the link, as we have some rules that must be followed for code. The source has to be provided either here or on GitHub, rather than simply hosted on a third party site, as that was. We can help you with instructions for posting source. The easiest way is to remove all binaries (.exe or .dll) files, which is usually done by removing the bin and obj folders, then zipping the folder and attaching the zip, which can be done on the Advanced screen with the Manage Attachments button.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

LIke! sir

Addicted Member

Quote Originally Posted by gTruek View Post
    Hi everyone, today I want to show you my custom menu base made in vb.net. If you like, please comment! Initially I had done this to use in GTA san andreas, since I did hacks and things like that and you know, it's very useful. But, I think I'll use this to do something more useful and accessible, like multi-function desktop programs. But still I wanted to share it with you this base because I never see anyone doing something like that and maybe I have ... I do not know ... people who want it somehow, I do not know. Anyway, thanks and enjoy!

Link (I could not upload here) >>

Where can I download this link code?
    QQ: 289778005