Happy New Year to all.

This is the first time I’ve posted under the VB Script section, and I’m not sure if this is the proper place to ask this question.

A couple of months back I had a catastrophic system crash, and I am still finding issues with my newly built disk.

I’m running XP professional SP3 running IIS 5.1 using Microsoft Development Environment to edit my HTML, VB Script and JS Script files.

On my old system, before the crash, the IDE properly displayed keywords in color, supported intellisense and well it worked as one would expect.

With my newly built system, which I’ve reloaded from all my original CD’s, the Microsoft Development Environment seems half dead. No syntax coloring, no intellisense, no nothing, just acts like a fancy looking Notepad editor when I load my sln project.

I haven’t done much with Microsoft Development Environment as I only have one legacy web project, so I know very little about the DEVENV program.

Everything else seems to be working on my newly built system, IIS is serving up my web pages, and just to double check I made sure that VB6 was installed properly as its compiles source without problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.