Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did I unintentionally threaten my neighbor?

Re: Did I unintentionally threaten my neighbor?

If you made a stake out of a sausage, that would be tasty.

The problem with carrying steaks is they tend to go bad. You'd go from having dogs barking at you to having vultures following you....and cats....and more dogs.

I carry milk bones. There was a dog that would bark at me on my walk to and from the gym. He doesn't bark anymore, but hustles over and sits up. Bribery: It's not just for Congressmen anymore!
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

If you carried around pork it would work for dogs and congressman...
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

PowerPoster

I may have to try that one myself.

Some hillbilly moved in next door and has two aggressive pit bulls. When out, they are in the fenced back yard, but if the dogs are out they jump at the fence if they see me. The fence isn't high enough to hold them forever, plus they are likely to hurt themselves if they keep it up. Or they might make it over one of these times, so I carry a Barnel BLK725P Sod Knife when I am out there. Very sharp and serrated. Might take a dog's head right off.

Frankly people shouldn't have these dogs. Just owning them is animal slavery, and for these breeds it is just cruelty.

But perhaps bribery is an answer, at least a partial one that will lower the odds of them turning on their kill instinct. Or being so dangerously unpredictable maybe they'll turn on the hillbilly first and we'll be done with it.

The neighborhood has gone to hell in the last 5 years. Time to move I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    Frankly people shouldn't have these dogs. Just owning them is animal slavery, and for these breeds it is just cruelty.
    I don't claim to be an expert but, from what I've seen, it's not so much the dogs as it is the owners. The way the owners treat the dogs is the biggest factor in making them dangerous to others. If well-treated they can be as sweet as any other dog but a lot of people get them specifically as an expression of their own machismo and encourage them to be aggressive as a result. Of course, all dogs can be aggressive in the right (wrong?) circumstances and a Pit Bull is naturally going to be able to do more damage than a Maltese in that situation. The consistent behaviour you describe is generally going to be the result of a bad person rather than a bad dog though.

Still, if you slip food to those dogs, you will end up winning one way or the other. On the one hand, the dogs may come to adore you. On the other hand, if you slip them enough food, you can make them fat enough that they couldn't jump the fence even if it fell over.

PowerPoster

Weird thing.

We're are in the middle of another January thaw and the snow is nearly gone. The dogs were out again, I hadn't seen them for a couple of months.

One is now missing a hind leg. The story I get from the neighbor behind the hillbilly is that it got caught in the fence at the back of the yard while I was out of town. I guess the entire thing was pretty gory, Animal Control had to tranquilize the mutt to get near it.

King of sapila

You can train your dog not to be aggressive, correct.
    What about those little puddles, smaller than a cat that they will always attack on you or pick on bigger dogs?They always do this no matter the training.
    You know, the ones with the ugly face, can't recall the breed, that they storm at you like there is no tomorrow and all you want to do is give them a good kick so yo can see them fly high to the sky!
    I like dogs in general but this is one of the dog breeds that i really dislike. I want to throw a spasmic cat at them an see them lose so I can't point my finger and laugh. Haha you were defeat by a cat, haha!

So in conclusion.
    The options for avoiding to carry a gun or pepper spay (well unless you want to spay on the stakes).
    1)Food in general so the dogs grow fond of you. If you go out for a quick walk carry stakes or pork. If you go out from times times, carry sausages or milk biscuits or dog biscuits so the food wont go bad.
    2)Food in general but with the intention to fatten the dogs so they cannot attack. In this case you need fattening food, so carry burgers or sweats and in huge amounts. Have a bag of sugar ready to inject in the food.
    3)Have a spasmic cat in handy. Preferably in a bag and unleash the fury on the dogs!
    4)A portable fence in your pocket so the dogs can't jump over (in a Sport Billy magic bag if available).
    5)All this food is making me hungry again. Should slip to my dog uniform disguise and start barking at the neighbor again.
    Last edited by sapator; Jan 24th, 2018 at 04:13 AM. Reason: I went to there, ehh, no and then there was the big , not exacly but you did not?Or never did this except?
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

Mmmmm, kibble!!

how to keep Developers Happy..
    Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post

So in conclusion
    The options for avoiding to carry a gun or pepper spay (well unless you want to spay on the stakes).
    1)Food(or Money) in general so the Developer grow fond of you. If you go out for a quick walk carry stakes or pork. If you go out from times times, carry sausages or milk biscuits or dog biscuits so the food wont go bad.
    2)Food in general but with the intention to fatten the Developer so they cannot attack. In this case you need fattening food, so carry burgers or sweats and in huge amounts. Have a bag of sugar ready to inject in the food.
    3)Have a spasmic cat in handy. Preferably in a bag and unleash the fury on the Developer!
    4)A portable fence in your pocket so the Developer can't jump over (in a Sport Billy magic bag if available).
    5)All this food is making me hungry again. Should slip to my Developer uniform disguise and start barking at the neighbor again.
    this is going to end up with one Fat Developer

regards
    Chris
    Last edited by ChrisE; Feb 3rd, 2018 at 04:38 PM.
    to hunt a species to extinction is not logical !
    since 2010 the number of Tigers are rising again in 2016 - 3900 were counted. with Baby Callas it's 3901, my wife and I had 2-3 months the privilege of raising a Baby Tiger.

King of sapila

My metabolism rulez!!
    But I haven't tried option 2 in large amounts,so...

P.S. Is your car spasmic?

P.S. Is your car spasmic?
    what do you mean? I've had to many Dog biscuits

regards
    Chris
    since 2010 the number of Tigers are rising again in 2016 - 3900 were counted. with Baby Callas it's 3901, my wife and I had 2-3 months the privilege of raising a Baby Tiger.

King of sapila

LOL !

I'm just watching the other videos... getting nothing else done today

PowerPoster

We know what you are really watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJ2zBkJoqw

We know what you are really watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJ2zBkJoqw
    LOL..

choked up on the Dog biscuits now

regards
    Chris

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisE View Post
    choked up on the Dog biscuits now
    It gets worse. I think that's a skinny French dude in a padded latex bodysuit.

Hi,

the French are crazy, the Brit's have a nice Add for Insurance

Part1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUrsvegCkEc

Part2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zwaWfFg2Lo

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP6azhOQY4Y

regards
    Chris

King of sapila

Gentlemen, please concentrate on the original thread that states:
    Did I unintentionally fatten my dog, errr I mean threaten my cat,errr, ate burger...Anyhow, concentrate and let us people that are currently at work and deviating from our duties to continue working, without having to view the abominations you are posting. Or I will release the spasmic cat at you!!

LOL

you started with YouTube;-))

anyway in the Videos I posted there is in Part 1 a few Dog's, and in Part 3 you here a Dog barking.

I feel like barking a Client's somtimes

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisE View Post
    the French are crazy, the Brit's have a nice Add for Insurance
    My eyes! My eyes!

PowerPoster

Geeze, it just got weirder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2QUQeBicKs

Looks like LaVolpe;-))
    creating a new User Control

remember sapator...

So in conclusion

5)All this food is making me hungry again. Should slip to my Developer uniform disguise and start barking at the neighbor again.
    p.s he'll Kill me when he read's this

regards
    Chris
    Last edited by ChrisE; Feb 3rd, 2018 at 04:40 PM.

King of sapila

OH brother!
    We have a TMG here so suppose our admin decides to take a look at that video links. I mean this is sick! It's not even funny, it's sick. I wanted to puke! I refuse to click on any other links over here!

No need to kill no one. I have a developer uniform that i slip into and bark at our clients. Only problem, they are not throwing kibbles but horrible ideas. Meh, you get used to it in time.

And it does not look like LaVolpe . It looks exactly like what it is. A child molester and rapist! dilettante you are sick!
    Last edited by sapator; Feb 5th, 2018 at 07:11 AM. Reason: wanted to edit something, then forget and then edited something else for the heck of it.

That's a bit over the top. It's just a furry, isn't it? It's a strange sub culture, but nothing more.

King of sapila

Fair enough ( and of course with not intention to imply anything about you weirdos posting things like that ) .
    A couple of question though.
    1)What is this culture? Haven't seen that. In another video a half naked boy is putting a "banana" shaped balloon near foxes crunch, implying it like a p3nis.
    2) Would you let your kid play with the fox?
    3)Maybe we are we off topic here?

Maybe I was picturing the guy with the black hood in his head from Pulp Fiction here so that lead me to this assumption.

I certainly don't understand that group, but I first encountered a furry hiking. A gal had a tail. She didn't get into why she had a tail, but she had a tail. It was long and furry. I think I saw a few others, too, but didn't really notice. I thought it was kind of like somebody wearing a feather in their hat, but later found out that it was likely that furry culture, as wearing a tail seemed to be some kind of badge.

But you ought to know more about them, after all, the furies came out of Greek culture. They were the goddesses of vengeance....oh wait, I left out an "r". never mind, that wouldn't be the same thing.

You don't want to know.

Some people put on animal suits and go to convention centers and are gross.

Other people put on animal suits and go to sports arenas and are cool.

Furry culture is as wide and varied as any other group of "weird" people. 90% just want to hang out and have fun with other people, they just think it'd be more fun if they were a dragon or a wolf or something while they did it. The other 10% are the kind TLC likes to make shows about, they end up on the news because they like "weird" things like BDSM.

It's a bunch of people looking for a momentary diversion along the path to the grave.
    Last edited by Sitten Spynne; Feb 5th, 2018 at 02:17 PM.
    This answer is wrong. You should be using TableAdapter and Dictionaries instead.

Are they into FSS&M? Those folks are REALLY weird.

PowerPoster

Yeah really, come on! It takes all kinds to make a... nightmare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlilFpMo1Cg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45oFoTpBDpk

King of sapila

I'm not watching unless you specify that by nightmare you mean Freddy Krueger.
    Furry culture. What the .. is going on here? I would accept some pagan ritual but, brrrr, can't think of the fox molester again.
    We do not call them furies btw, we call them Erinyes. I didn't know that furies where a sloppy global translation for Erinyes, nice but furies probably in people minds are good flying things like tinkerbell while Erinyes, I guess, more simulates the Indiana Jones opening of the ark creatures. Also I can't think of etymology for furies, the only one comes into mind are Fe-ro that mean to bear something but I'm almost certain that it is just a sloppy translation.

P.S. Won't look into FSS&M, i don't even like BDSM let alone FSS&M but i wouldn't mind M&M or IBM
    Last edited by sapator; Feb 6th, 2018 at 03:39 AM.

King of sapila

DAMMIT! I clicked!
    The first one is fox like.
    Don't mind the second one, I just look at it without sound, don't think would make a difference. I have watched all kind of horror and gore films so that was just a happy intermission plus the girl, with enough makeup would look kinda nice. And this my dear dilettante is how it is done. Talking about the girl would make everyone click. Elementary my dear Watson.

You don't want to know.

Basically, this:

https://imgur.com/AcsCubh
    This answer is wrong. You should be using TableAdapter and Dictionaries instead.

If you can even FIND FSS&M, I'd be impressed. That's actually a joke, and likely one that you have to be a certain age to even get. After all, the acronym stands for: Fold, Staple, Spindle, or Mutilate.

I think the perception of the furies is about the same way that you described them: The things from the Arc. It's hardly a common US cultural reference, but when it does come up, it isn't a pleasant one.

PowerPoster

King of sapila

If you google fairy pictures you get all happy creatures. So i think the perception at least on googleworld is a happy one.
    Now...
    I'm going to click your links...Here goes...
    What the?! I was expecting BDSM! Why?! I want BDSM I want BDSM!!!!
    Ohhh....Errr...I mean good, good links. Fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12