Thread: How to fit label into cell in TableLayoutPanel

Question How to fit label into cell in TableLayoutPanel

Hi, i want to fit labels totally to the cell of the table. However, the best i could get is fit top and lower only. There will always some gap on the side of the cell. For example the size of my cell is 100, 70 but maximum size of the label in cell can only go up to 94, 70. Can anyone help my out or should i use another method?
    Thanks

Re: How to fit label into cell in TableLayoutPanel

Turn off the autosize property then set the dock mode to fill.
    If it's still not filling, then look to the TableLayoutPanel and see if there is any padding on the cells.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Re: How to fit label into cell in TableLayoutPanel

That doesn't work for me. All padding are at 0 and i had enter again just to make sure.
    I had decided to put multiple label into table format as that also suit my needs.
    Anyways thanks for the help.