Thread: VB.NET: By executing Form application using cmd prompt by exe1 & exe2, result misbeha

VB.NET: By executing Form application using cmd prompt by exe1 & exe2, result misbeha

Hi Developer,

I created one form application in vb.net. I pick image from directory and paint on form in paint event. but after executing that exe two times in command prompt then one exe is showing form with properly painted but other is showing as full blank.

I want my application should open as many times user want to execute.

in command prompt: I wrote

exe1 & exe2

this opened two window forms. one form1 shoing full image but other form showing completely blank.

Can you please help me to figure out this issue.

Re: VB.NET: By executing Form application using cmd prompt by exe1 & exe2, result mis

If you actually wrote:
    Code:
    exe1 & exe2
    then you're not running the same EXE twice but rather running two different EXEs. You would have had to write:
    Code:
    exe1 & exe1
    Being vague doesn't help. I doubt that it's related to this but what happens if you run it with two separate commands instead of one with a & operator?

Also, if this is a VB issue then we need to see some VB. I'm not sure why you would think that it was a good idea not to post the relevant code because, if it's not related to the VB code, it doesn't belong in this forum.

Sinecure devotee

Re: VB.NET: By executing Form application using cmd prompt by exe1 & exe2, result mis

Another thing that comes to mine, I don't know if there is any possibility to it, but there may be a situation where if you're loading the image from a file in a particular manner, then maybe the file is locked and the second executable can't access it.