Thread: Any Alternative Transparent Flash

Post Any Alternative Transparent Flash

hello i am trying to put transparent flash over the video. using sockwave flash i hve tried many time but not possible to make it. workable run time. please provide me any alternative activex to run transparent flash over video. or help me resolve this issue.

Re: Any Alternative Transparent Flash

Haven't the SLIGHTEST idea what you want.

The Idiot

you can always capture the screen of the flash, the same with the video, do whatever you want to do, if theres a way to make 1 color transparent, you can mask it, and then merge it together in a new area. if its possible to render on the video area, do that instead.

actually i am running a video on windows media player in vb form and i placed a sock wave flash object over windows media player. when the flash player object in window mode this will work well over the windows media player. but when i will set this transparent this will go back to windows media player. also not able to set transparency using the code. using the whole process i want to put a logo over the video

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  29.3 KB

The Idiot

you can try to make the flash transparent. theres thread about that in vbforum. (make form transparent) a few API calls.
    if you can't make the flash transparent, then you can capture the flash and render it on a transparent picturebox. if that doesn't work, you can always create a new transparent form and try the different solution I mentioned before.

PowerPoster

you're loading shockwave flash, just to show a logo over a video?
    There's a few easier ways as baka pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    you can try to make the flash transparent. theres thread about that in vbforum. (make form transparent) a few API calls.
    if you can't make the flash transparent, then you can capture the flash and render it on a transparent picturebox. if that doesn't work, you can always create a new transparent form and try the different solution I mentioned before.

how to render it on a transparent picture box any example of my problem to be solved. i have tried a transparent from. get code from google. but white dots are shown near logo. and need to use two forms. one for video and one for logo. thats little bad.

The Idiot

thats what you can do, capturing a dc will not include the opacity so it will not be smooth. the flash cant use any effects.

if i where to do something similar i would either work with flash or vb, but not mixing them both.

why not create the logo in png format and load it with vb instead of using flash?

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    thats what you can do, capturing a dc will not include the opacity so it will not be smooth. the flash cant use any effects.

if i where to do something similar i would either work with flash or vb, but not mixing them both.

why not create the logo in png format and load it with vb instead of using flash?
    the reason of placing transparent over a video is flash animation. i want to put animated logo over a running video. i can pay for it if any one able to provide me a solution. @jaihons.gmail