I want to read a source code from web page and extract some data from it. I used here in my example a RegEx for extracting the data, but i didn't get any data, perhaps this is due from unicode or the pattern dosn't match ? When i test this pattern with RegExBuddy it match, but in vbscript no ? Perhaps, i miss something in the code, or i must re-write by another way ?

Here is my try :
sSrcUrl = "https://fr.giveawayoftheday.com/"
Set oHTTP = CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.6.0")
bGetAsAsync = False
oHTTP.open "GET", sSrcUrl, bGetAsAsync
If oHTTP.status <> 200 Then
WScript.Echo "unexpected status = " & oHTTP.status & vbCrLf & oHTTP.statusText
End If
Data = oHTTP.responseText
wscript.echo Extract(Data)
Function Extract(Data)
	Dim oRE,oMatches,Match,Line
	set oRE = New RegExp
	oRE.IgnoreCase = True
	oRE.Global = True
	oRE.MultiLine = True
	oRE.Pattern = "<div class=""giveaway_wrap cf"">(\r.*\n.*){17}</div>"
	set oMatches = oRE.Execute(Data)
	If not isEmpty(oMatches) then
		For Each Match in oMatches   
			Line = Match.Value
			Extract = Line
	End if 
End Function