I've created an installation program, and I tried to upload it to CNET, and they've said that it contains malware. I'm currently performing scans. I'm wondering if the issue could be that the program adds to the registry in order for the program to be uninstalled and to create file associations.

This is the sub that adds to the registry. Tags between < and > are replaced with details of the software.

Code:
    Sub AddRegistery()
        With My.Computer.Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall", True)
            Dim AppKey As Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey = .CreateSubKey("<APPNAME>")
            AppKey.SetValue("DisplayName", "<APPNAME>", Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            AppKey.SetValue("DisplayVersion", "<VERSION>", Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            AppKey.SetValue("DisplayIcon", InstallPath & "<MAINEXE>", Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            AppKey.SetValue("Publisher", "<COMPANY>", Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            AppKey.SetValue("UninstallString", InstallPath & "\UNINSTALL.exe", Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            AppKey.SetValue("UninstallPath", InstallPath & "\UNINSTALL.exe", Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            AppKey.SetValue("InstallLocation", InstallPath, Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
        End With
        For Each A As Assoc In Assocs
            Dim FileLabel As String = Replace(A.FileType, " ", "")
            My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey(A.Extension).SetValue("", FileLabel, Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey(FileLabel).SetValue("", A.FileType, Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey(FileLabel & "\shell\open\command").SetValue("", InstallPath & "<MAINEXE>" & " ""%1"" ", Microsoft.Win32.RegistryValueKind.String)
            My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey(FileLabel & "\DefaultIcon").SetValue("", InstallPath &"\" & A.Icon)
        Next
    End Sub