Thread: I can't view embedded OCX in XHTML Documents...

I can't view embedded OCX in XHTML Documents...

Hello, ThEiMp here and then I am looking to continue the usage of embedding OCX files into XHTML file, using the ActiveX embedding process that comes with Adobe Dreamweaver. I have written these OCX files in Microsoft Visual Basic and then looking to continue the usage of running them in my HTML Documents, then more over then I have just come up with a problem of one of the functions in IE11, for Windows 10 Professional USB, this states that the files, can be written and then using the Web Browser Control to view the Document, in my EXE Projector program, even is meant to make them viewable, even. So then just a few days ago, and then a fresh computer installed, to it. Notice that none of the hardware has been changed, and also the same programs, have been installed, using the very same project files, I get notion that something has changed, for the worse, even.

-- Also that I like to tell you guys, that Paint Brush is still in active service to the operating systems that run Windows, even. So then there wasn't nothing to get hett up against, even I was still able to use Paint Brush, and then after the install of the updates, that were rumoured to be removing that app from the front line, even!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

PowerPoster

Re: I can't view embedded OCX in XHTML Documents...

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, even

Have you checked the browser setting to see if ActiveX is allowed? I think it may be off by default or perhaps it is set to ask by default. Can't remember as I have not used IE much in several years.

Re: I can't view embedded OCX in XHTML Documents...

So sorry, the .Enabled = True property was written wrong, it was pointing to something else and then not to the right control, even. Also that I have to add in the param of .Enabled and also .Visible, even
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...