Thread: How to play a video using XHTML and HTML5 tags

How to play a video using XHTML and HTML5 tags

Hello me again, I'm ThEiMp and then I need to pick someone's brain for something about the proper syntax of the embedding of digital video using HTML5. I am currently working with the WEBM digital video file extension and then wishing to work with the project, as per what I am wanting to do with it, even. Then I have been able to attach an attachment with in which is where I am working with the source code, that's all the source code, including the algorithm at I am extracting the data from the resource file, even. I am also not sure on where to put this inside the forum's network. Because it's half visual basic source code and then it's the other half of HTML5 source code. Also that I can be able to make this happen, because of my prototype was about nearly five times this in the prototype design of the digital video file, that I am making for me and then for YouTube and etc, even. I just guess that they could be able to work with it and their network terminals, even...

!! Thanks in advance !!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

PowerPoster

Re: How to play a video using XHTML and HTML5 tags

You would either need some 3rd party control designed for this sort of thing, some generic 3rd party WebBrowser alternative based on an HTML5 browser, or else use the WebBrowser control after writing a registry key to set the IE emulation mode for your program to IE9 or better.

This should be obvious, right?

Re: How to play a video using XHTML and HTML5 tags

Well I was working on the HTML5 IE11 video player, which comes with IE11. But then I have to turn off the context menu on the ASP Control. Any thoughts on that, even placing an invisible shape over it, then could be able to be used, hey???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...