Thread: Need of registration system.

Exclamation Need of registration system.

Hi every one,
    I need of an application which is consist of splash form, registration form and main form. this application works online from website and small database file on web server. the database file have the ID, Name, Mac, Start Date, End Date, Last Expiry Date and Version. there is another table for the new request.

when it starts first time when splash form shows but it is not patched therefore it show the registration form, in registration from it ask about the name only from the text box. and send the request to the web server and make a request in request table.

2nd part of the app.
    a patcher which have the all access of all the database and see the requests, it pass the request to the desired time period it depends on the administrator, who have the patcher.

please make a solution for this one i can pay you for this.

i will waiting for your reply

Re: Need of registration system.

You can take a look at appactivator.com it seems to be pretty decent. I plugged it into one of my apps some years ago.
    You just add some code and ship with a dll and they do the rest. It can also stop your apps being distributed without your knowledge. Also there is a web page to log in to see all your licenses and customers.

PowerPoster

Re: Need of registration system.

Do you need this done in Visual Basic 6?