6	      5                44

and a have wpf forms
    contain button and text box and combo box to select itemid

i want using sql code
    to subtract quantity from quantity table by using a textbox on wpf forms
    with condition
    for example if i enter 25 in a text box on wpf form
    for itemid1
    the code will check itemid and subtract for example 20 from first itemid (1) and 5 from second itemid (1) and so on

i work on the above
    and i create this code

but not work with me
    the foreach
    loop for one row only
    not all row

can you please give me guide line to correct this code

Code:
     private void btnOpenUnits_Copy_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
            {
                dblQuantity = Convert.ToDouble(this.Quntity.Text);

dataConnection GetQuantity = new dataConnection();
                DataTable table = GetQuantity.loadingdata("SELECT Top 5 StoreTransAction.ItemID, StoreTransAction.UnitID, StoreTransAction.quantity,StoreTransAction.StoresTransactionID, StoreTransAction.InvoiceNo  FROM StoreTransAction Where StoreTransAction.TransID = 1 And StoreTransAction.ItemID =@ItemID And StoreTransAction.UnitID =@UnitID Order by StoreTransAction.quantity DESC ;", this.cboItemName.SelectedValue, this.cboUnits.SelectedValue);  // Get the data table.
                dataGridtry.ItemsSource = table.DefaultView;

foreach (DataRow row in table.Rows) // Loop over the rows.
                {
                    if (dblQuantity <= 0)
                    {

return;
                    }

if (dblQuantity >= Convert.ToDouble(row.ItemArray[2].ToString()))
                        {

dataConnection UpdateQuantity = new dataConnection();
                            string[] para = { "@RowQantity", "@itemID", "@StoreId", "@UnitID", "@StoresTransactionID" };
                            object[] val = { dblQuantity, this.cboItemName.SelectedValue, this.cboStore.SelectedValue, this.cboUnits.SelectedValue
                                            , Convert.ToDouble(row.ItemArray[3].ToString()) };
                            UpdateQuantity.EditRecord("Update StoreTransAction SET StoreTransAction.quantity =[StoreTransAction].[quantity]-@RowQantity Where StoreTransAction.TransID = 1 And StoreTransAction.ItemID=@itemID And StoreTransAction.StoreID=@StoreId And StoreTransAction.UnitID=@UnitID And StoreTransAction.StoresTransactionID=@StoresTransactionID; ", para, val);
                            dblQuantity = dblQuantity - Convert.ToDouble(row.ItemArray[2].ToString());

}
                        else 
                        {

dataConnection UpdateQuantity = new dataConnection();
                            string[] paraelse = { "@dblQuntity", "@itemID", "@StoreId", "@UnitID", "@StoresTransactionID" };
                            object[] valelse = { dblQuantity, this.cboItemName.SelectedValue, this.cboStore.SelectedValue, this.cboUnits.SelectedValue, Convert.ToDouble(row.ItemArray[3].ToString()) };
                            UpdateQuantity.EditRecord("Update StoreTransAction SET StoreTransAction.quantity =[StoreTransAction].[quantity]-@dblQuntity Where StoreTransAction.TransID = 1 And StoreTransAction.ItemID=@itemID And StoreTransAction.StoreID=@StoreId And StoreTransAction.UnitID=@UnitID And StoreTransAction.StoresTransactionID=@StoresTransactionID;", paraelse, valelse);
                            dblQuantity = 0;
                        }

}

}
    Last edited by abcd_2014; May 25th, 2017 at 04:31 PM.