Hi Everyone.

Firstly let me apologise if I have posted this question in the wrong forum / sub forum. If I have then please either move it or point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

Basically I am after the correct VB Script code for posting a message in Twitch chat. I am basically creating a custom virtual keyboard with buttons that will write text into the Twitch chat box and then trigger the 'chat' (or send) button to post it.

For instance I would like to create a button that says 'Twitter' and when I click it I would like it to post 'Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/username' in the twitch chat box and then send it so it appears in the chat.

The reason I am asking here is that the program I am using to create the keyboard allows me to write an event handler in VBScript.

I haven't done any programming for nearly 10 years now so have near enough completely forgotten how to do anything so any help will be greatly appreciated. I also appreciate the fact that I have made this sound simpler than it actually is and what I am after may not even be possible or easy to achieve.

Any replies are greatly appreciated!