Thread: Office 2016 Professional using VBA Macro Tools...

Office 2016 Professional using VBA Macro Tools...

Hello it's ThEiMp again, and I need to know how to programmatically embed an image, that isn't linked to an external JPG file but then rather embedded like normally using the mouse clicks and setting, while placing the JPG image into a certain Worksheet called "Hello" and then the next blank Row inside Column A, for instance. Could this be done using VB6 embedded into an OCX which is running as a resource inside an HTML document, even.

!! Thanks in advance !!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: Office 2016 Professional using VBA Macro Tools...

So you have an ActiveX component in a HTML webpage.
    This ActiveX component shows an image on the page.
    Now you want to "copy & paste" this image in an Excel document in an Excel session which is running on the local computer?

Correct, that is what I want to do, and thanks for ellerabrating on it, cause I was limited in the knowledge of Excel VBA programming, in which is what I was wanting to do, here. However actually I wish to do this on a remote server using the following relative link of App.Path & /countrycode/serialnumber/loginname.xlsx
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

A remote server...

Sorry but you lost me, I thought it was about inserting an image from a webpage in an Office document.

Well it's a web server that the image is uploaded to, then placed on an Excel Document that is found on the web server, which is given a specific IP address, at that
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Mar 8th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.

Okay, so an image is uploaded to a web application.
    This image is to placed in an Excel document which is on the same server as the web application.

Is the image in the meanwhile actually stored on the webserver?
    If not you need to store the image somewhere on the webserver first.
    Then you just need a process running on the webserver to do something with the image
    Last edited by Arnoutdv; Mar 9th, 2017 at 02:33 AM.

Well the image will be of a fixed dimensions of 320px x 190px x 16Bit x 80fps x > 541kb and can be a Animated GIF file, too. which can be something like a JPG or even GIF image file. Then that will only be stored as an embedded object file, in Column A and the next vacant Row going only down. When the Column is deleted then everything is then reset to the new digit of values, going up and removing the empty spaces. then also if there is a new Column being made then everything is then reset to make way for the new Column in the whole WorkSheet.
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Mar 9th, 2017 at 05:30 AM.

Sorry I don't have clue what you are talking about...

Sorry := "Very Sorry"

I am trying to programmatically place an image into an Excel Worksheet of a file, that is located in Column A and Row xyz, that is called: the user's name of the Gateway. eg: 127-0-0-1.xlsx. in the Worksheet that is called: "Sheet1 = Logs" then to remove all duplicates of the same data. then update the data that is required to be updated, say something like new data, even. the type of image is then set at a GIF or JPG file, that is about 320px x 90px x 16Bit x 80fps x > 541kb