Thread: [RESOLVED] I lost my account

Hybrid View

Resolved [RESOLVED] I lost my account

I don't know what happened or how, since i had the same exact password for 12 years on this forum. My original user name is Lord Orwell. I tried to recover email but since my account is ancient i didn't have access to the email in question any more. There MUST be some way for me to recover my password? I've even got a photo of myself wearing a vbforums shirt i won in the coding contest years ago. I don't want to start over...

Re: I lost my account

One of the admins should be able to help get your account reset. If you don't hear from Steve or Nick before Monday, then I'll be able to help you. If you can email your login ID and the old email address you used, one of us will update your account with your new email address so you can reset the password. We might have to delete the LordOrwell account (above) if it uses the same email address.

Brad! - bjones@quinstreet.com
    Have you given out your reputation points today? Select the Rate This Post link to give points for good posts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones
    Lots of Software, LLC
    (I wrote: C Programming in One Hour a Day) (Dad Jokes Book) (Follow me on Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto... Send me a PM with an email address that can be used...

I updated Lord Orwell account with the email and had the system email you a password reset email.

Re: [RESOLVED] I lost my account

thanks As another side note, i was posting qualifications earlier, and discovered that the word filter on the forum doesn't care if you are using a french term such as magna-***-laude
    My light show youtube page (it's made the news) www.youtube.com/@artnet2twinkly
    Contact me on the socials www.facebook.com/lordorwell