Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App Development-VBForums

Thread: Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App Development

Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App Development

What are Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App development?

Re: Upcoming Trends in the World of Mobile App Development

I'm a writer. I work at the Essayshark company, I help students in writing academic works. But recently I started to be interested in mobile development. The mobile phones are very important in the modern life, that's why I want to create a game. Very cool development is a virtual reality and artificial intelligence. It takes a special place in the mobile game zone ...Name:  Glavnaya-kartinka36.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  55.9 KB
    Last edited by DavidButterfield; Jun 26th, 2017 at 04:07 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary backlink

Frenzied Member

yes, i tend to agree. Augmented Reality is something that will have a considerable Impact on Business applications and Virtual Reality is certainly a huge area for future game apps. it may take some 10 years or more but i think this will have a big impact once ist there.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalShaman View Post
    yes, i tend to agree. Augmented Reality is something that will have a considerable Impact on Business applications and Virtual Reality is certainly a huge area for future game apps. it may take some 10 years or more but i think this will have a big impact once ist there.
    that's for sure. Because everything is developing very quickly, it is interesting to imagine what will happen in ten years, what will be new, while the virtual reality will take the main positions

If you are a little aware of modern mobile app development trends, then Augmented Reality(AR) and Virtual Reality(VR) apps are nothing new to you. In 2016, AR & VR have been revolutionary in gaming and entertainment industry. Games like Pokemon Go, iOnRoad, Sky Siege and myNav are bright examples of AR games whereas, Online Shopping In Pakistan VR devices like Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift are gaining popularity.